bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Online Gamblers in Maryland. Got a question.

Whats up guys, im from Baltimore,Maryland, and every sports book I go to, theirs always a problem because I am from MD. Any suggestions where I should go?

Denied/previously used not accepted anymore

1. Bodog-
    2. Bookmaker
    3. 5dimes.com

Thanks in advance for advice

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) I know currently accepts players from MD. In fact I just did a live chat session with them to confirm that fact.
    Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Drew'

Drew: Hello. How may I assist you today?

Dan: Hi, I was wondering if you accepted players that live in the state of Maryland in the U.S.?

Drew: We do accept players from Maryland in the U.S.

Dan: That's what I thought but I wasn't 100% sure about it so I felt it was best to ask.

Dan: Thank you for your time. Cya sir

Drew: You're welcome

Drew: Have a great day!
    Another book you might want to consider is BetIslands (SBR Rated B-). Below is a little info about them that I posted in another thread just yesterday actually that will tell you a little bit about this establishment.

BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is independently owned and operated and run out of the jazz facilities in San Jose, Costa Rica. The use the DGS software and just recently added mobile gaming to their platform. Even though BetIslands is a rather new book it is run by a very well respected man within the industry for many years who has deep pockets and is always gracing his presence on the SBRforum to make sure his clients are being treated fairly by his staff.

Also, if you really want to enhance your gaming experiences then might I suggest to you to become an SBRpro.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

just put you live in DC and use money transfer

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good looks man!, I am coming off a huge winning weekend from the Pegasus Sports book in Atlantis, Bahamas, hopefully I can keep it rolling.