BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Bodog scammed me.

I cashed out $100. They sent me a check for $100.30. It took from September 8th to October 6th to receive the check, and they promise "4-7 business day payouts"

I cashed the check the 8th at my bank. The check bounced and I incrued a $12.00 fee from the bank. So, now I'm out $112. I sent them the bank statement showing the bounced check, now they want to see the stamped check itself.

I don't care if i get the money refunded, THEY SENT ME A FRIKEN BOUNCED CHECK. I would try to w/d all funds from this site.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Knowing Bodog's excellent history and being a longtime customer myself, they will pay you for the bounced check and pay you the money. Have just a tiny bit of patience about it.

Also...if you're really that uptight about $100, why are you gambling online?

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

This happened to me a month ago with bodog. You will get a copy of the cancelled check from your bank in the mail. Just scan it and email to bodog. They will send you another check and cover any fees incurred. It happens from time to to time in all books and isn't a big deal.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    Knowing Bodog's excellent history and being a longtime customer myself, they will pay you for the bounced check and pay you the money. Have just a tiny bit of patience about it.

Also...if you're really that uptight about $100, why are you gambling online?

It isn't about the $100. You moron

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Obviously it is, because you're all butthurt that you didn't get your $100 in two days and that the check bounced. I've never heard of anyone, ever, getting scammed by Bodog as far as payouts are concerned, but here you are, posting a topic titled that because your rinky dink little check bounced. Newsflash: these checks bounce every once and a while. It sucks. Tough luck. Get the stuff together and email them the details to verify that it did, and you'll get the money credited back or you'll get a new payout. It's not a particularly difficult process to undertake.

Telling people to withdraw all funds from one of the few good books remaining because....(1) you have no clue what you're talking about and (2) you're overreacting to a meaningless piece of drama....is hardly good advice.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They will fix the problem like they always do. U will just have to send them the bank info and check info they will fix it. Do u really think they are going to screw you for your measly $100 bigtimer?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I have had 9 payouts over the past year and only one check bounced.

It sucked but they fixed it and paid back the fees.

Their lines suck but as long as they pay, I'll be a customer.

Likewise, do you honestly think they're going to scam you over $100? Get real.

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I had a rubber one a couple of months ago. just scan the cancelled check and statement. They will make it right and I got a $25 no rollover cash bonus for my inconvience... Dont get so uptight bout it, IT happens remember were americans and payments for U.S. players is illegal.......so theres always gonna be some issues.