bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    bobby - why the disdain for someone who likes to wager but is perhaps not as financially well off as yourself ?
    No disdain towards anyone, however withdrawal rules are in place for a reason. If you're withdrawing under $300 you deserve to pay a fee. If this rule wasn't in place, some people would be withdrawing $50 backing up the processors & delaying payouts for everyone. If someone needs $50 that bad, gambling isn't for you.

Bobby D
    Bobby D's Avatar Become A Pro!

CRIS, Bookmaker and betdsi are all the same outfit operated by Mickey and he has deep pockets...only Pinnacle and thegreek can rival him and they won't book action from Americans anymore. Maybe you have to pay a little more in fees but at least you can wager $5,000 a game go on a huge run and get paid WITHOUT getting booted or limited afterwards. try winning some real money from some of these other books and you get stiffed or kicked out after they pay you or they cut your limits to $50/game. Also Mickey is the first to open NFL lines and does so with fat limits..other books just copy their lines after the wiseguys are done pounding them for $5,000 a pop and when the line settles with Mickey they use that line for limits that are 5x less lol. Go bet at Bodog or Sports interaction if your concerned about $15 in fees.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
    CRIS, Bookmaker and betdsi are all the same outfit operated by Mickey and he has deep pockets...only Pinnacle and thegreek can rival him and they won't book action from Americans anymore. Maybe you have to pay a little more in fees but at least you can wager $5,000 a game go on a huge run and get paid WITHOUT getting booted or limited afterwards. try winning some real money from some of these other books and you get stiffed or kicked out after they pay you or they cut your limits to $50/game. Also Mickey is the first to open NFL lines and does so with fat limits..other books just copy their lines after the wiseguys are done pounding them for $5,000 a pop and when the line settles with Mickey they use that line for limits that are 5x less lol. Go bet at Bodog or Sports interaction if your concerned about $15 in fees.
    Nice post OP is just an idiot, he don't listen to people and thinks Bookmaker is going to steal his money.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

no problems with bookmaker... been solid for me.

vas te faire encule

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
    Well stated.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

they are solid.

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

LOL @ the OP...

Play at a bonus book

babar1000
    babar1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello.

As a conclusion, i withdrawed all my money (one month).

They closed my account because i am french (they know that since more than one year).
    Perhaps they did not know french law before or perhaps they met Jesus and Marie Madeleine.

They took me more than 10% fees because Neteller and MB is not available for my account, since the domain has been seized.

Finally i won thousands of euros, so i must not complain.

I have a new book and i won't come back.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by babar1000 View Post
    Hello.

As a conclusion, i withdrawed all my money (one month).

They closed my account because i am french (they know that since more than one year).
    Perhaps they did not know french law before or perhaps they met Jesus and Marie Madeleine.

They took me more than 10% fees because Neteller and MB is not available for my account, since the domain has been seized.

Finally i won thousands of euros, so i must not complain.

I have a new book and i won't come back.

Yeah but you have Louisa Nécib on your team.

babar1000

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Yeah but you have Louisa Nécib on your team.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

"Uga, poor man.
    Just **** off.
    Va faculo.
    Pauvre debile.

Come in Paris Uga.
    Poor Man.
    Come when you want.
    Come!!!!!"

I always thought the French had good manners?

babar1000

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    "Uga, poor man. Just **** off. Va faculo. Pauvre debile. Come in Paris Uga. Poor Man. Come when you want. Come!!!!!" I always thought the French had good manners?
    Generalization is not truth.
    An African can be white.

First 123