DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Travel and need a book that can send payments everywhere!

I spend a lot of time in the filipines so I need a book that can send payments there. Getting money to the books from the filipines is not the problem! It is amazing how easy they make it to get money TO THEM...but make it a pain to GET your money.

Anyway, do any of you live in out of the way places like the filipines and do you have a recommendation?

Getting money through ** is my preferred way. I would also take wire transfers...but nothing that has to be mailed to me. I love the filipines but mail delivery is not the best way to get anything there.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is something you would want to discuss with your book before your travels in order to find out if they are willing to do it for you sir.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Try books that offer ** quickcash withdrawals. I believe that there are only few who offer that...

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    I spend a lot of time in the filipines so I need a book that can send payments there. Getting money to the books from the filipines is not the problem! It is amazing how easy they make it to get money TO THEM...but make it a pain to GET your money.

Anyway, do any of you live in out of the way places like the filipines and do you have a recommendation?

Getting money through ** is my preferred way. I would also take wire transfers...but nothing that has to be mailed to me. I love the filipines but mail delivery is not the best way to get anything there.

Look for books that uses **, **, better yet Moneybookers. So that you can do the transaction online.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, what you need is an e-wallet, then no one cares where you are.