margymotek
    margymotek's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline SlowPays

New to the forum specifically for this reason, need some help.

BetOnline has been giving me the runaround for three+ weeks now for a **** request I made on the 19th of September. Three separate times, they've told me the wire was sent, and it's still not in my bank account.

Anyone else experiencing a slow-pay from these guys? Supposed to be a reputable book but for a $10,000 withdrawal, these guys are dragging their feet with some awful customer service.

-M
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 10-17-11 at 03:17 PM. Reason: removed processing term

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are in need of some assistance regarding this matter please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to assist you with this matter sir.

margymotek

Hi BBD

Thanks. I did file a complaint on Monday and Lou has been working on it. Things stalled for the last few days though so I wanted to pole the audience here to see if anyone else was having problems.

Appreciate the follow-up

Margarita

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Sorry u are having a longer request but they will pay u for sure. If u look around the forum at the threads u will see that every situation has been taken care of. But i wouldn't worry about it as i have been paid multiple times from them. I think recent issues have to do with wires,so give it some more time.

margymotek

Hope so Legions

Certainly don't want to be a newbie that starts a trend in the wrong direction. Thanks for your words.

-M

jason1971
    jason1971's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got 500$ in freeplays wonder if i will get screwed on that

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Where is BetOnline to comment on this slow pay? I'm sure they will be popping in here with an explanation any time now. And they wonder why they aren't an A+ book. I stopped playing a BOL about a year ago because I had uneasy feelings about them. They never did me wrong but I never requested a payout either. Good luck getting your $10K Margymotek and welcome to the forum.

margymotek

Thanks PD.

I've been contacting BetOnline daily for the past two weeks and everyday, I receive no update, no answer. I'm told simply to wait and every time, they say they've contacted their processor and I should hear back within 24 hours.

Nada. It's a total bummer and with the weekend approaching, I know I'll have to wait three more days just to get in touch with someone who knows something. Going on one month and counting ...

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

it sounds like it is same old, same old for betonline withdrawls.

alex came on right before football season saying things are vastly improved. i requested a payout today that is supposed to take 7 days but im feeling like its doubtful to come within 2 weeks. time will tell and actions speak louder then words for betonline. hope im wrong.

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You will get paid!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by mkm311 View Post
    You will get paid!

Another $25 FP for mkm Where's legions?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Sorry u are having a longer request but they will pay u for sure. If u look around the forum at the threads u will see that every situation has been taken care of. But i wouldn't worry about it as i have been paid multiple times from them. I think recent issues have to do with wires,so give it some more time.
    here he is, he has been paid 50 bucks several times after all

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    it sounds like it is same old, same old for betonline withdrawls.

alex came on right before football season saying things are vastly improved. i requested a payout today that is supposed to take 7 days but im feeling like its doubtful to come within 2 weeks. time will tell and actions speak louder then words for betonline. hope im wrong.
    reading new threads about them daily, so id say u are RIGHT...sadly

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    here he is, he has been paid 50 bucks several times after all
    Who's quicker to the rescue with a shill post, Legions or Bodog Becky?

margymotek

Another day just went by with no communication from them at all. Can't see myself playing with this book anymore, that's for sure.

Very nervous about this 10k. Never dealt with a book who avoids questions like BetOnline.

-M

msdw1
    msdw1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I have always received my checks from them but the last one took over a month. I requested a wire on 9/30 and it is only showing as approved, not paid.

margymotek

Interesting. My wire showed the same for two weeks, but five days ago, showed as "paid". Still not received but the status change made me think I would receive it.

margymotek

No update on the wire ... not expected on a weekend of course but keeping everyone informed on the progress (hope to have some!)

-M

margymotek

Agreed. Everyone keeps telling me I'll receive my $10k wire but they're lack of communication and the long delay is starting to ware on me. I saw a payout compliant on the news thread today for $2,800 from a different book ... and my request was on the same day for $10,000.

Why didn't my complaint make the thread, but this one did?

IDK

margymotek

New day ... no info.

Day 28 passes with no money, no contact.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by margymotek View Post
    New day ... no info.

Day 28 passes with no money, no contact.
    i requested a wire last night. will see how it gos, hopefully better then yours!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Margy's payout request had the wrong banking info associated to it, causing the delay. BetOnline is crediting $100 FP for the inconvenience, picking up the payout fees and says Margy should have the payout by Wednesday.

artielikeseasyst
    artielikeseasyst's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah ok lou whatever.what happenened to your shitty picks at covers poser

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyways, I requested a MB today, $600.

Will update if/when paid.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

funny how every1 claims "oh everything is fine at BOL, every1 has problems"...this isnt a small issue, they are avoiding and slow paying people..and these anwsers by alex(when he appears) are terrible...1-3 new threads daily with LEGITIMATE delays complaints and thats just lame...wheres BOL been on here latley?? all they say is "weve never not paid", but see u also should never SLOW pay or DELAY withdrawls cause u sure dont DELAY getting ur deposits from these customers that unfortunatley have money at BOL...too many places where slow pay isnt happening..GL

margymotek

Did receive the email from Lou today stating that the wire info was incorrect ... but I'm not sure he stated clearly enough that the problem was on BetOnline's end and not mine (funny how he wrote his post, isn't it?). Truth be told, I never heard anything from BetOnline still and Lou seems to be the only one able to get in contact with them. Strange.

But I filled out that wire information before, and they've had it before, so this whole "We had the wrong info, or we processed it wrong" is simply a delay excuse. Pretty clear BetOnline is obviously struggling to pay people on time, and even if this excuse is legitimate, it should not take 28 days to realize the information is incorrect. I mean, name/routing number/account number/swift code. I haven't even spoken to them in weeks so if they had it wrong, they never contacted me for the accurate info! How did they get the good info?!?!?!

But I still have my doubts that money will be received by Wednesday.

Keep everyone posted.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

goodluck with ur wire...wonder what the next made-up excuse they will feed u when its late again then...hope u get it in a timely manner margymotek, definatley just another BOL stall tactic...nothing new about those on the threads

margymotek

Hope so too Mike. Certainly did not care for Lou making it look like my fault above. Clear to see the motives of some on BetOnline.

But I doubt this thing will be received by Wednesday. This is the fourth "should have" date I've received. Perhaps the fourth time is the real charm.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, there is little space for SBR to come later on and criticize any other book after seeing how not a single "news wire" has come up announcing the slow payment reports. Solved or not, they are way too many. It is better if BOL stop listing wire as one of their options, it is NOT, unless they want it out there as a secure way to delay withdrawing for 1 month.

margymotek

Day 29 and no wire. According to Lou and BetOnline, it will be here no later than tomorrow so we'll see. Should be an interesting day ... keeping my fingers crossed!

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Anyways, I requested a MB today, $600.

Will update if/when paid.

Got paid less in less than 24 hours moneybookers (they said 36 hours). Paid a $20 fee.

So no problems here at least.....

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

BOL might be the next Bet Phoenix

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

i have the same problem....been waiting for payment of 3K for almost one month and was promised it would be processed last Friday but nothing yet. Am also waiting on wire for 10K from Betonline but the 10 business days doesn't hit until next Monday.

i filed a complaint on the first payment and Lou tells me that according to Betonline there is no issue and they have traced payment and I should know something in 24 hours

i sure hope it's not another WSEX who still owe me 27K !!!

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

received the 3K payout this morning - hoping to receive the larger payment soon

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

does Alex still come here? I'm waiting 2 weeks for a pm reply.

123 Last