Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Switching Sportbooks

lets start of by saying 'im a US player.I started my online betting with BetUs and quickly move on from that. (Although they did pay me) So i went to bodog and I've like bodog because of there software is just so good to use, but now that i'm gaining experience and i see much more then i use to I've realized how bad there lines can be. Aside from this they don't suit me when i try to do ML parlays. So instead of just finding another book on google i read this whole sub-forum for days but it seems like every book i find has like 5 negative threads to go with it. Basically what i'm wondering is there any good sport books left? Or are all these threads created by disgruntled bettors that came out on the losing side? Should i just quit betting offshore?

well the books that I've found and sort of like are 5 dimes, Bookmaker and Betisland. should i just take the chance with 5 dimes? how have they treated you guys? i really don't care what there sbr rating is.... i just want to know real peoples experiences and see if there really as bad as all these threads suggest. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but i just need some advice before i make the move.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

go with betislands ... betislands has better customer service and bigger bonuses than 5 dimes and faster payouts and bonuses than bookmaker.

if you want to have a great experience id go with betislands they have treated me great and they are my #1 book hands down.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Below are a few books that I feel comfortable recommending to you to play at and while your at it earn some extra rewards by becoming an SBRpro.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) is the flagship of the 5Dimes family of books and offers a wide selection of wagering options as well has some of the other things you are seeking.

Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) is part of the Cris family of books and caters to both the professional and recreational players and also offers a wide selection of wagering options.

BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is independently owned and operated and run out of the jazz facilities in San Jose, Costa Rica. The use the DGS software and just recently added mobile gaming to their platform. Even though BetIslands is a rather new book it is run by a very well respected man within the industry for many years who has deep pockets and is always gracing his presence on the SBRforum to make sure his clients are being treated fairly by his staff.

All the books I've mentioned above are currently in good standing.

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by thejrichshow85 View Post
    go with betislands ... betislands has better customer service and bigger bonuses than 5 dimes and faster payouts and bonuses than bookmaker.

if you want to have a great experience id go with betislands they have treated me great and they are my #1 book hands down.
    im not a big fans of bonuses because i hate the rollover. but ill look into betisland a little more because i was honestly headed to 5dimes,

thejrichshow85
    ban

if you type in 5 dimes on the forum you will see some good and some bad threads...the bad mainly about tony who runs 5 dimes. type in betislands and you will have a hard time finding anything bad said about them.

im sure 5dimes is a good book but i honestly think you would enjoy betislands over 5dimes ... they are much more friendly and professional towards the player imo.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

id go with 5dimes, becuase they have more options than ANY other book for U.S. players...and they pay quickly
    betislands is fine too, but not near what 5dimes offers

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

there's no rule saying you can use only one book
    best to have several to give yourself the chance of obtaining best odds

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    good advice here

Dkid
    Play to win.

if you type in 5 dimes on the forum you will see some good and some bad threads...the bad mainly about tony who runs 5 dimes. type in betislands and you will have a hard time finding anything bad said about them.

im sure 5dimes is a good book but i honestly think you would enjoy betislands over 5dimes ... they are much more friendly and professional towards the player imo.
    i just remember why i dont like betisland, i dont wanna have to go to ** everytime to deposit. even though theres one right by me i rather just deposit via plastic (hasnt failed me to this day)

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    yeah ive gotten this advice before as well but i just dont have the bankroll to have it in 2 places.

but yeah im going to keep researching on 5dimes and if betisland looks better then ill probably just do **.

Dkid
    Play to win.

** = eastern divided (opposite)

thejrichshow85
    ban

Quote Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    i just remember why i dont like betisland, i dont wanna have to go to ** everytime to deposit. even though theres one right by me i rather just deposit via plastic (hasnt failed me to this day) yeah ive gotten this advice before as well but i just dont have the bankroll to have it in 2 places. but yeah im going to keep researching on 5dimes and if betisland looks better then ill probably just do **.
    \

you do know you can go to wes tern un ion .com and pay with plastic?

anyways hareeba did give you good advice use 2 books and decide for yourself or heck continue playing useing 2 books.

either way BOL to you.

Dkid
    Play to win.

\

you do know you can go to wes tern un ion .com and pay with plastic?

anyways hareeba did give you good advice use 2 books and decide for yourself or heck continue playing useing 2 books.

either way BOL to you.
    i had no idea this was possible.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

god why anybody would choose plastic and verification crap when u win over p2p deposits and hassle free withdrawls is beyond me...to each his own i guess

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Narrowed down to two of the better books Betislands & 5 Dimes agree with other poster why not split your deposit get reduced juice and 5 Dimes & bonus + half points at Betislands

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

[quote=edawg;11869697]Narrowed down to two of the better books Betislands & 5 Dimes agree with other poster why not split your deposit get reduced juice and 5 Dimes & bonus + half points at Betislands

definatley good choices...BI really up and coming and 5dimes has most options

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

i know for ** u can use plastic, but in new york unless u send money online, ** only accepts cash if u go to physical location to send. wonder if thats just an ny thing.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

not sure buddy, i would never use c.c to send p2p becuase 1st of all it costs almost double the fee instead of just going in person and doing it...so i always just go to a location to deposit/withdrawl via both p2p methods...i know W//U used to but no clue bout m///g

Dkid
    Play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    god why anybody would choose plastic and verification crap when u win over p2p deposits and hassle free withdrawls is beyond me...to each his own i guess
    ive just never used w///u so i guess i dont know what ive been putting myself through. well ill just choose and deposit tomorrow. might do both books to try out.. if not im going with 5 dimes.

griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Honey Gram (replace the h with a you-know-what) is the better alternative (I've probably said this a dozen times on here, haha) if you're doing it online. Less potential hassles. Better phone CS as well, whenever I've had to deal with them by phone.

Just don't sign up for the rewards program. No, no, no, and no.

And as others have said, don't feel like you have to limit yourself to one book. Some books are better for some sports than others are, and some books offer more options in terms of variety of sports and types of bets than others do...it all depends on what you're looking for.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    ive just never used w///u so i guess i dont know what ive been putting myself through. well ill just choose and deposit tomorrow. might do both books to try out.. if not im going with 5 dimes.
    Its easy as **** man its easy then taking a shit on a toilet lmao.

I recently just figured out how to use ** also all you do is make an account on ** connect your bank account and then bam your all set up the book sends you the person you need to send the money to VIA LIVE CHAT and your all set.

Bet Islands has the most incredible support around im a true hassle when it comes to making sure everything is how I think it should be and they put up with my millions of questions