mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

** payout time frames

How long does it normally take to receive a ** payout from a book? i usually get them same day at one of my books, but another it is day 3 and still nothing

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

like i posted in the other thread, mine usually come in or around 6 days

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

if u have to wait more than 24 hrs. for a p2p withdrawl change books

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    if u have to wait more than 24 hrs. for a p2p withdrawl change books
    I have a question for you 5mike5? When I request a payout the book requires me to email a payout request. It takes them up to 24 hours to get the email. Then another 12-36 hours to process it usually the whole process takes about 1 day and a half. Is this a pretty good time frame?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by mkm311 View Post
    I have a question for you 5mike5? When I request a payout the book requires me to email a payout request. It takes them up to 24 hours to get the email. Then another 12-36 hours to process it usually the whole process takes about 1 day and a half. Is this a pretty good time frame?
    i mean 1.5 days is never a bad frame to get paid, but on the books i use i request the p2p over chat or the telephone...never had to send an email for a payout before..so its processed the same day i request it and then it available for me to pickup that same day i requested it or 24 later is the longest ive ever waited...any other Qs just ask, but as long as its available for pick-up the next day after your request i think thats about right

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i mean 1.5 days is never a bad frame to get paid, but on the books i use i request the p2p over chat or the telephone...never had to send an email for a payout before..so its processed the same day i request it and then it available for me to pickup that same day i requested it or 24 later is the longest ive ever waited...any other Qs just ask, but as long as its available for pick-up the next day after your request i think thats about right
    Ok man thanks for the info!