chefshelleypogue
    chefshelleypogue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.com

I started wagering with Sportsbetting.com last year. My first deposits were made on a card that I no longer use. I had to get a letter from the bank showing that account with that card had been cancelled. I no longer have that card and could not send copies of it. I had made a couple of new deposits this year using a new card. I tried to make a withdrawal request and it was cancelled due to not having all the documents. I have since requested all documents from my bank and faxed them in to the company. I have read a lot of reviews since all of this, and I am really scared that I might not get my $$$ back out of them. I just wanted to see what other people's experience was with this site and if anyone has been paid?

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting is a good book they will pay and will even give you a courtesy call as soon as the funds have been sent and will call with a tracking # as soon as they receive it. I just requested a payout tuesday evening and received a confirmation call that the money has been sent. Always good to send documents in for all cards you use as soon as you use them in case of this scenario, I have heard of this happening at many books.

Don't believe everything you read certain people here at SBR have a grudge against Sportsbetting so lately there have been a lot of unwarranted shots being taken at them. My SBR account has already been moved to the super slow server and I am only allowed to post once every 6000 seconds because I commented on how SBR attempts to extort books who are not on their payroll.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

If your documentation all matches up then I wouldn't think you'd have any issues getting your funds. These types of things are just routine type security measures that the books put into place. However, if you would ever be indeed of our assistance then you are always welcome to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf sir.

chefshelleypogue

Thank you for your response. I hope that all goes well with this site. I actually like this site quite a bit, but never really experienced any other sites. I just got a little concerned when they cancelled my withdrawals, but I had not submitted all the doc's they needed. I am sure they need to protect themselves too with all the internet fraud these days. I just want to make sure that I get my money. That is why I was asking for other people's experiences with them.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Sportsbetting is a good book they will pay and will even give you a courtesy call as soon as the funds have been sent and will call with a tracking # as soon as they receive it. I just requested a payout tuesday evening and received a confirmation call that the money has been sent. Always good to send documents in for all cards you use as soon as you use them in case of this scenario, I have heard of this happening at many books.

Don't believe everything you read certain people here at SBR have a grudge against Sportsbetting so lately there have been a lot of unwarranted shots being taken at them. My SBR account has already been moved to the super slow server and I am only allowed to post once every 6000 seconds because I commented on how SBR attempts to extort books who are not on their payroll.
    How come good book just rated C?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Completely agree.

All you have to do is send them a copy of your card and driver's license, request a withdrawal, and you will have your money in about a week. At least that is my experience with them over the past few years.

Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Does this go for Racebook and Win4real as well?
    All part of the same group I think.

chefshelleypogue

I am curious why it is just rated a c too. Anyone have the answer?

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had very positive experiences with them. If you depoosit 1000, they usually offer me 40-50% cash bonuses. They sometimes offer higher. I have deposited taken withdrawls, usually in the 3000-5000 range and if you come back a month later they will offer you a bonus again. And they have quick wire withdrawals to my USA checking account. Usually 3-5 days after the request. They are one of my best outs.

Why are they rated C? Not sure, but these ratings are just guidelines. I think they deserve at least a B. Not sure about there history too much, but I think they have been around for a while with no huge complaints.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

a typical ponzi scam. they pay until they don't
    Points Awarded:

gators0708 gave austin 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.