baller24
    baller24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got my $9k wire from BetOnline

Very strange, I checked this morning and it was not here. But when I just checked it had arrived. It took exactly one month from the time I requested the wire to the time I got it.

I was originally told that it would take up to 10 business days, but that they were required to say that and it would be much quicker.

I'm happy I got paid and I regret and apologize for calling their shop a Ponzi scheme. This was my first time playing with them and I sincerely thought they might be having cash flow problems.

I will not be playing with BetOnline in the future, although it seems like they do pay it is just too slow a process for my liking.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Glad u got paid. U also forgot about your incounter with SBR. If u choose not to use them your really hurting yourself because there are so many edges there than other places at times. I will continue to use them as they are a great book in my eyes.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

a month is fukking horrible

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Good to hear they paid. I still have a balance there. Their new version website is very reliable now. I remember a year ago everybody here complained about how awful it was. I was forced to use their mobile version for quite awhile.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Waiting for alex to stress how BOL has never not paid anyone. Cashier problem is to blame. By this logic the WSEX rep could come on and say that they have never stiffed anyone...its all processor problems.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Waiting for baller's audio clips.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for updating the board that your $9,000 payment was received. We appreciate you keeping the board posted about the extra few days of waiting. BetOnline management informed us that of the thousands of transactions processed, a small range of payments via that method were delayed but, steps were taken to resolve each and every one.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Thanks for updating the board that your $9,000 payment was received. We appreciate you keeping the board posted about the extra few days of waiting. BetOnline management informed us that of the thousands of transactions processed, a small range of payments via that method were delayed but, steps were taken to resolve each and every one.
    Is that what bet phoenix told you when they were a sponsor too?