MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    its a $225 cash bonus at a A+ book

not bad

i wish i would have received the offer
    Want mine?

They are a damn good out and do pay fast.Take the 20% and small roll.For the ones that still get betpoints,you can get free payouts.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi guys,

Management tells us this offer is invite-only. It's not open to everyone.
    Correct. I asked yesterday and was told that and I imagine others that saw this thread also went to them.

Their standard offer was 20% freeplay with 5x rollover.

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forum Members,

This promotion was delivered to a targeted group of DSI members. If you did receive this offer via mail/email you are eligible for the promotion. The 20x rollover is on deposit only which is equal to 10x rollover on (deposit + free play bonus).

DSI does not employ the practice of offering large bonuses to new accounts to attract business. We focus more on our reputation and member funds security. We also look to provide more value added items such as BetPoints loyalty program, live wagering application, download (no url) client for ease of use, nice contests, and as you all know the fact that most businesses are cloning our groups lines after they are released here early. If you beat those lines, you know you will get paid. Even though we do not offer a lot of bonus on new accounts, we do and feel it appropriate at times to offer great incentives for current members.

I hope this will help to clarify things a bit. We appreciate your interest, and for current members your patronage. If you have not used DSI in the past, feel free to drop by and give us a look. There are many great reasons to become a member.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

" The 20x rollover is on deposit only which is equal to 10x rollover on (deposit + free play bonus). "

Not so bad then.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by BetDSI Relations View Post
    Forum Members, This promotion was delivered to a targeted group of DSI members. If you did receive this offer via mail/email you are eligible for the promotion.
    The last time i got emailed a reload promo i asked on livechat if i was eligible and was told "yes". My deposit failed for some reason and in the middle of a discussion about why DSI had not updated my address I was suddenly told my account had been reviewed and i did not qualify for the reload bonus.

Today I got the latest reload email. Do you think I'm going to deposit?

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I almost never do any bonuses. It's not worth having to hit the rollover.

yisman

Is it possible to find out what the criteria was for the targeted group?

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Yis, like other posters above, I had signed up with them but never deposited, and always had a 0 balance. I received this E-Mail as well. Probably targeting players with accounts but no deposits on record.

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Bonus!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    I got email too! 20x RO is hidden, of course! But all I want from DSI is payout to my MB e wallet! Could SBR help me about that because money are from BTP last year contest?
    Hi Aca,

Moneybookers isn't an option anymore, however you're able to redeem the special offer using any other active DSI method.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Any bonuses these guys give out people should regularly take them as well as bookmaker.

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

I would say a zero balance and not a winning account history.

I have deposited there twice I think and have a zero balance and didn't get a payout off either deposit.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its only a bad deal if you are the kind of player that deposits and withdraws your winnings asap instead of playing with the money and building a large bankroll. I myself play daily and could complete a 20x roll in a week or week and a half at the most.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

i got the same offer from bookmaker also

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Want mine?

sure pm sent

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Not a bad deal anymore. So now its a $300 deposit for $300 freeplay and $6000 Rollover.

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by BetDSI Relations View Post
    Forum Members,

This promotion was delivered to a targeted group of DSI members. If you did receive this offer via mail/email you are eligible for the promotion. The 20x rollover is on deposit only which is equal to 10x rollover on (deposit + free play bonus).

DSI does not employ the practice of offering large bonuses to new accounts to attract business. We focus more on our reputation and member funds security. We also look to provide more value added items such as BetPoints loyalty program, live wagering application, download (no url) client for ease of use, nice contests, and as you all know the fact that most businesses are cloning our groups lines after they are released here early. If you beat those lines, you know you will get paid. Even though we do not offer a lot of bonus on new accounts, we do and feel it appropriate at times to offer great incentives for current members.

I hope this will help to clarify things a bit. We appreciate your interest, and for current members your patronage. If you have not used DSI in the past, feel free to drop by and give us a look. There are many great reasons to become a member.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

Your clerk offered me the 300 for 300 today and I deposited. After I called with the control nimber the 2nd clerk said the bonus of 300 would be added. An hour later when I called Warner even played the tape and heard the offer and still told me too bad. BAIT AND SWITCH is the crap you gotta pull to keep up with 5Dimes I guess. Tony at 5Dimes may be an arogant ass sometimes but he NEVER LIES. If his clerk makes a mistake he will honor it and take care of the customer and deal with the clerk behind closed doors. POOR SERVICE AGAIN DSI AND BOOKMAKER.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Your clerk offered me the 300 for 300 today and I deposited. After I called with the control nimber the 2nd clerk said the bonus of 300 would be added. An hour later when I called Warner even played the tape and heard the offer and still told me too bad. BAIT AND SWITCH is the crap you gotta pull to keep up with 5Dimes I guess. Tony at 5Dimes may be an arogant ass sometimes but he NEVER LIES. If his clerk makes a mistake he will honor it and take care of the customer and deal with the clerk behind closed doors. POOR SERVICE AGAIN DSI AND BOOKMAKER.
    BetDSI Relations, care to comment about this?

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17537

I got the email, deposited, claimed the bonus. The chat guy said it would take few hours to appear but I am waiting 2 days now....And they don't reply to my emails..

Just got it credited!
    Last edited by mminkovski; 10-07-11 at 04:15 PM. Reason: update

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Yisman,clear up your PM box.

yisman

Cleared now, thanks.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought ROs are easy to met??

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Birre View Post
    Why don't they put the terms of this offer in the email...
    Agreed. The offer caught my eye, but when I saw they intentionally omitted the terms from the email, I deleted it. Good book and all, but I don't have time for that shady bullshit. It's basic customer service 101 to me to put the fine print in the email rather than make me dig for it. So instead of a potential reloader, I'm turned off. Hope someone in mgmt sees this post.

BET THE HOOK

Their rollovers are easy to meet but they lie and bait and switch you to death. If youre playiny with your own money use 5dimes. I tried to take the bonus with 300 of my winnings from another book so the timeframe of the rollover didnt really matter but they stiffed me anyway. They even have the clerk on tape offering me the bonus and stiffed me.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Is there anyway to get this bonus if I call someone at DSI

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

poor service plus they dont accept moneybookers silly book

First 12