combobets100
    combobets100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where to play WINNING combos?

Hello,

I play combos with various odds around 30, and I am earning around as much as I bet. But since my stake is only 30 EUR (per day), I must know at least a few bookies, that wouldn't mind earning up to 2k EUR / monthly. What means I'm looking for:

- MAX limiting down to 70 EUR / stake.

- FAST and RELIABLE cashouts.

- At least SOLID odds.

At the moment my finalists are: 5Dimes, Betcris, Bodog and Bet-At-Home.

Any other suggestions ... ?

Best regards and thank you in advance.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say try Will Hill (SBR Rated A) or Betfair (SBR Rated A) however they both have low odds. I would say 10Bet (SBR Rated C) however, they will limit your really fast. I'd probably suggest to you checkout Gamebookers (SBR Rated B-).

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

you list only usa bookies, and i dont think you have any other option there.

as for euro bookies, bet365 or bwin come to mind, but really all accept these bets. always compare with betfair for same combo. be aware that with combos juice multiplies, so in case of under-market odds you will be heavily juiced.

combobets100

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'd say try Will Hill (SBR Rated A)
    After 50,000 of posts you still have no knowledge that WHill limits winning player even after FIRST 4 winning combos? Even if you bet as low as 13 EUR, they limit you this very stake.

I guess it is the same at 5dimes, B365, Expekt, 10Bet, etc.

So what do you guys recommend? I mean guys that actualy CAN make a profit, not just earn from advirtising bookies, LOL ...

probably quit from this bussiness as there are no options to play winning bets with stake over 10 EUR anywhere, right?

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

where do you live combo? If you're so paranoid about getting limited online maybe you should walk into some betting shops instead.

combobets100

Why do you call it paranoid? If THERE IS a an answer to my question, name a bookie, otherwise - do I maybe HAVE A REASON for NOT BEING paranoid?

brettels

Answer me this then, where do you play your current combo's and have you been limited already? Then I will list some for you to try!

combobets100

I got limited at Bet 365, Expekt, William Hill.

All of those limited me after winning some combos.

brettels

Ok, i just saw your will hill thread! why so many threads literally about the same thing!?

im going to make a list for you now

combobets100

Only 2 threads. Other one is more about those sites like SBR, bettingadvice, etc. not being fair while giving A ratings to the bookies I choose then because of that reason!, and then they **** me up. Who wouldn't be angry? It's not poker ... so it's not non-healthy to "tilt" a bit.

Sorry about that, but hey - fighting for fair world should not be treated like those people are answering me - trying to make fun of me, but they have no idea that those things happen - just because they are ROI negative and they don't even realize everyone limits you. But those people don't realise they support unfair things.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by combobets100 View Post
    Only 2 threads. Other one is more about those sites like SBR, bettingadvice, etc. not being fair while giving A ratings to the bookies I choose then because of that reason!, and then they **** me up. Who wouldn't be angry? It's not poker ... so it's not non-healthy to "tilt" a bit.

Sorry about that, but hey - fighting for fair world should not be treated like those people are answering me - trying to make fun of me, but they have no idea that those things happen - just because they are ROI negative and they don't even realize everyone limits you. But those people don't realise they support unfair things.
    Again, you're making too many assumptions but the people at this forum. I didn't just get limited from William Hill - I got banned. I also got limited at bet365 after 3 or 4 bets. As did many others. Some were chasing steam. Others were betting odds right before they moved in their favour. Others were profiled as being professional gamblers, whether they are or not. That's why there are recreational books and the not so recreational. The two I already told you, and bigboydan mentioned one as well: Pinnacle and Betfair will not limit you. No matter how great you believe your ROI will be. 99% of other places though, you might run into a problem. That's why intelligent gamblers adjust their betting styles to compensate for that and to make their time at a book last for as long as possible. Many strategies to combat being limited. You just need to put your mind to it or at the very least, do some research. Or again, just play at the two places I've mentioned a few times now.

brettels

if you tell me where you live it can narrow down places you can play!

you've just been unlucky, not everyone gets limited but the ones you did get limited at happens more than others!

brettels

and what sports you bet on

brettels

reading your other thread, i think you should try betfred, unlimited selection for combos....you might get limited but as i said before not everyone will. they are safe

combobets100

I live in Slovenia, but I hate going to the local bookies when you have -10 degrees outside. :/

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by combobets100 View Post
    I live in Slovenia, but I hate going to the local bookies when you have -10 degrees outside. :/
    Seriously go to Pinnacle. Don't bother with Betfair if you're not comfortable with an exchange or at least spend some time on there first before depositing. They won't limit you for winning. And if you're a bonus guy - then feel free to PM me so we can discuss some ways for you to play at Euro books without them immediately booting you.

brettels

as for a list, if you don't agree with sbr you should have a look into top100bookmakers.com and see what you think of that, rated by the players themselves!!! bet365 and williamhill and 1st and 2nd place!!! you can leave your comment and ratings for those sites and try and get them down if you want! i don't agree with there ratings either but at every book every player is going to have different experiences, just keep searching and you will find one that suits you, again try betfred.

brettels

betfair i think has only max. 8 selections in its exchange multiples and max. 10 for its new multi's section! not enough for me personally

combobets100

Pinnacle has really poor offer for combos. I like to play for example Maccabi ML, PLUS Santos not to loose, PLUS something similar (over under 1.5, team to score, team not to loose, etc.), so you have like 1.7-2.5 total odds at max., but the selection is the MAIN thing. You can get those kind of combos right in 70-80% with ease.

Can't do it at Pinnacle as they're more for singles ...

combobets100

"bet365 and williamhill and 1st and 2nd place!!!"

Those rating sites earn money from bookies, so rating are all unreal by my opinion.

Does BFair offer bets as "team to score", "under over 1.5", "double chance", etc. ?

brettels

go and try betfred now , its what you want

combobets100

Thank you very much. I will try BFair and Betfred now.

I will report how fastly Betfred will limit me.

Also I have in mind creating a realistic website with realistic rating for all the bookies. If there will be only 2 A rated bookies ... let it be. For the fair world!

brettels

in that case you might aswell just join EVERY online bookie so you can rate them all, get back to us with your ratings. and start posting some winners

combobets100

that's right.

also in other words: i want to make a rating site without aiming to earn from bookmakers ads ... can can only be on one, or THE OTHER SIDE.

brettels

have a page of ratings and another page of your winning combos, i want to see how often you can hit a combo of around 30

combobets100

www.facebook.com/prostave - you have pictures there of combos being played with odds around 20. Look at pictures - there are results with ROI included, too ...

but I play odds around 2 now ... not those big combos, anymore..

brettels

interesting, if only i could read Slovenian