zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebate Wager

Anyone play at rebate wager? How are payouts?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

RebateWager (SBR Rated B) is part of the BlackDog Group and uses the DGS software. RebateWager is a book that caters to the recreational player and their payouts are prompt. Their lines seem fair however some players have expressed their opinions about the low limits for the first 30 days which does tend to upset them. But If you're planning on opening an account at Rebatewager then might I also suggest that you become an SBRpro and really maximize your wagering experience sir.

zsr

Thanks BBD, im already pro though . Just thinking about signing up to get the 100 percent free play, want to make sure my money is safe with them.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Thanks BBD, im already pro though . Just thinking about signing up to get the 100 percent free play, want to make sure my money is safe with them.
    Well in case your renew your SBRpro membership is about to come up then here is the link for that as well.

As far as the safety of your funds at this establishment goes. Mr.Blackie flagship book is BetBlackDog (SBR Rated C+) which is mainly a credit shop and he runs Rebatewager with the same old school values when it comes to being a standup guy. So yes I do feel comfortable saying your money is safe there sir.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

your money is safer there than buying U.S. savings bonds!

get the RW card and you get paid usually within 30 minutes or less.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fastest payouts in industry with Card

zsr

Any fees with the card?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

quick payouts

jjgold

NO Fees for payouts on card

I think it does cost like $6 a month unless you keep 1000 on it via the company

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NO Fees for payouts on card I think it does cost like $6 a month unless you keep 1000 on it via the company
    Damn 6 a month that will add up. thanks for the info guys

jjgold

Maybe it is $4..go to the card site to see

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

jj , tell Blackie to give me a special bonus. 50.00 free play

RW****
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-03-11 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Not on my watch sir... No infraction levied this time !

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I actually might check this book out. Thx for the info.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Damn 6 a month that will add up. thanks for the info guys
    I think the fees stop at negative 12, so you can empty the card, then if you use it again 6 months later or whatever, it will just be -12 whatever you put on it.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

So far so good and take advantage of that 100% bonus they are offering.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you deposit via C*C?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Blackie owes me 500

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Blackie owes me 500
    Details please sir...

If you feel the need to fill out a complaint form over this matter you know you're always welcome to do so.

BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Blackie owes me 500
    If I owed you 500 you should have strapped on some balls and stopped by my office when you were down in CR instead of spending your time with that tranny from the del ray.

He's joking BBD.

Few other things you should know. We took BetBlackDog offline 2 years ago to focus on rebate wager and we have max limits in football up to 3k. I think that more then satisfies 90% of those in this forum. Anyone that needs higher limits can feel free to deposit at b25b, just contact cs for details.

jjgold

LOL....IWIN is just a clown busting balls
    This kid is always drunk

Best advice I can give is try rebatewager hopefully you can win a few bucks and request a payout on the card and then you shall see what many people are talking about regarding very fast payouts same day, sometimes same hour

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Does RW have tennis odds up?
    MMA?
    I can't find live odds on the site.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    If I owed you 500 you should have strapped on some balls and stopped by my office when you were down in CR instead of spending your time with that tranny from the del ray.

He's joking BBD.

Few other things you should know. We took BetBlackDog offline 2 years ago to focus on rebate wager and we have max limits in football up to 3k. I think that more then satisfies 90% of those in this forum. Anyone that needs higher limits can feel free to deposit at b25b, just contact cs for details.
    I figured he was joking around Mr.Blackie otherwise he would have been ripping your establishment to shreds in a new thread he started. Now as far as the tranny from the DelRay he was with goes. He too was with one when he was here in St.Louis a couple of weekends ago.

Seriously all joking aside though. That's good to know about the higher limits info and if anyone inquires about it to me I will use this post as a future reference sir.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

They do carry some MMA from recollection, large tennis events only.

Not the place to look for non us mainstream events, but if your the avg 100-500 bettor for weekend football, they are a fine out

jjgold

They do not have tennis daily, more the bigger events and juice is not that bad

They have all the rounds when the majors come along, not every match in early rounds because some matches just too one sided

I bet if they had some daily tennis bettors Blackie would put some matches up each day especially later rounds

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I'm just busting blackies balls.

I won the rebate wager trip to costa rica which was airfare and 500$. Couldn't make it so I bust blackies balls about my 500 for winning lol

Blackie I told your assistant at the bash to pass the message to ya. I was hopin you would be there so I could collect on the spot!

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

To keep up the efficiency of our processing we rely on a member exchange. Payout requests by Express Check and DC will be rounded down to the nearest $100.00 unless you are closing your account.

In an effort to offer the fastest most efficient payouts in the industry we do not allow midweek withdrawals via Express Check, wire and Money Transfer. Our calendar week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. Members can request a payout for any amount they have on Monday morning but can not request payouts for additional winnings during the calendar week.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They do not have tennis daily, more the bigger events and juice is not that bad

They have all the rounds when the majors come along, not every match in early rounds because some matches just too one sided

I bet if they had some daily tennis bettors Blackie would put some matches up each day especially later rounds
    why are US facing books not named 5dimes, scared of tennis?

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does rebatewager allow deposit by CC? Anyone?

jjgold

American bettors for most part do not bet tennis like other parts of world where it is main stream

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

please note that these guys opens the NCAAF total lines on saturday mornings, and opens NFL total lines on Sunday mornings. stay away if you want to take good lines

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not worth playing there unless you have the DC, and then...

DC
    DC withdrawals are processed Monday through Friday. We need to receive them by 11:00 a.m. eastern for processing and same day payment. Max daily limit is $1,000 and weekly limit is $2500.00. One DC withdrawal per every seven days.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The card costs $4.95 a month.

If you load $1k during that month, they waive the fee. Or if you make 30 purchases with your card during the month, they will also waive the fee.

$4.95 is a very small price to pay for the express payment you get when requesting a withdrawal.

Having this method for quick deposits and withdrawals and the good customer service is the primary reason I use RW.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    please note that these guys opens the NCAAF total lines on saturday mornings, and opens NFL total lines on Sunday mornings. stay away if you want to take good lines
    Old School Book, many just bet on the day of the games
    I mainly do

If you like betting early totals plenty of SBR Books to do that

Have a few top books

Heritage
    Rebatewager
    Bookmaker

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I love RW...I am a little nervous now that my RW card got shut down for violations and will now have to rely solely on express check

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    I love RW...I am a little nervous now that my RW card got shut down for violations and will now have to rely solely on express check
    Violations on the part of you or the book?

BAUS

12 Last