ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Any good bonus's for depositing in 5dimes or bookmaker?

Not sure if I have a bookmaker account, I have a 5dimes and last time I asked for a bonus in cust service I was denied. I'm a low limit player, probably would deposit $300 at max.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

personally i use 5dimes REDUCED juice lifetime which they consider a bonus...but i never take any cash bonuses with rollover so the reduced lifetime is much much better for me...plus it pays off in the longrun much more than a cash binus in which u cant even withdrawl until a crazy rollover is complete.....especially if ur a low-limit player, cause a rollover would take u FOREVER to complete

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe that Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) offers a 20% signup bonus sir. If your going to signup at Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) then you might want to become and SBRpro and really take advantage of things and truly maximize your bonus perks.

Now in regards to big bonuses goes. According to this post BetGuardian (SBR Rated B) is offering a 110% bonus (don't know the details though so check with BetGuardian).

Below is a little info about BetGuardian (SBR Rated B):

BetGuardian (SBR Rated B) is located in Costa Rica and is part of the JustBet family of books. This recreational shop uses the ASI software and has pretty plain odds but are currently in good standing in regards to payouts.