bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

? About Legend ** deposit

I deposited using my **, on saturday sept 24 2011, and requested a payout today on wed sept 28. I was told by customer service u have to wait 14 days from the time the deposit was received in order to request a payout because i used my ** online. I told them i could send in paperwork to verify my card but they said no i have to wait the 14 days.

Is this standard procedure or am i being duped?
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-01-11 at 10:15 AM. Reason: removed processing info in title, no infraction levied

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Yes it is standard procedure. You're fortunate it's only 14 days. Some books make you wait up to 30 days. The reasoning for this is to prevent against chargebacks. It's not to verify that it's your card, though you will need to send in the ** auth form to verify card info as well in order to w/d. Legends is solid and you will be paid fast after your waiting period. I havent used a ** to deposit in over a year because I hate the wait to w/d. I always deposit via person to person. It is the easiest way to then withdrawl your funds with no waiting and no paperwork.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-01-11 at 10:15 AM. Reason: removed processing info in title, no infraction levied

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Normal. You are lucky it's only 14 some places are 30. I think that's why most of us use p2p now.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow ehp we must had same thing in our brain your post was almost same as mine at same time

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Definitely normal, and yes, as said above, you'll likely ALSO need to actually fill out the ** authorization forms Legends requires in addition to waiting...you should look into doing that now so you don't have to wait an additional day or two when the actual 14 days are up....
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-01-11 at 10:16 AM. Reason: removed processing info in title, no infraction levied

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

oh okay thanks first time trying to withdraw using dc, used to do ** but got lazy.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

How come you did not turn pro with this deposit?

KILLDEE
    KILLDEE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

72 hrs at Carib..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    I deposited using my DC, on saturday sept 24 2011, and requested a payout today on wed sept 28. I was told by customer service u have to wait 14 days from the time the deposit was received in order to request a payout because i used my DC online. I told them i could send in paperwork to verify my card but they said no i have to wait the 14 days.

Is this standard procedure or am i being duped?
    check with them as to additional deposits in the future when using that same ** . A lot of places, once you meet the initial 14 day or 30 day wait, will let you withdraw immediately if you deposit using that same card.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-01-11 at 10:16 AM.