Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Sports

Call me paranoid...but message on website says shut down for routine maintenance. But can't call or log in....wtf? Mods any answers?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tried to call however, their C.S. department is currently closed sir.

I was not aware of they had a scheduled maintenance taking place tonight however, it's nothing out of the ordinary for books to do this type of stuff during the overnight hours.

As part of our continued commitment to our clients we are completing scheduled upgrades and maintenance to our phone and data systems.
    During this operation you will not have login access to your account. We appreciate your patience and we'll have all systems back up as quickly as possible

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you...just seemed a little odd they didnt announce it prior to the maintenance. SBR always on top of things thanks Dan.

The Fork
    The Fork's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I requested a check on 9/18 and I am still waiting for it. Supposed to get it today, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by The Fork; 09-28-11 at 11:09 AM.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage is the best book out there for us americans, hands down!

The Fork

Check finally arrived, requested on 9/18 arrived on 9/28. Hopefully it clears.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

solid book nothing to worry about

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by The Fork View Post
    Check finally arrived, requested on 9/18 arrived on 9/28. Hopefully it clears.
    Did they tell you why so long

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

regular mail or fed ex?

The Fork

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    regular mail or fed ex?
    It arrived Fed Ex. I have no idea why it took so long they of course blamed the delays on the processor but I am glad I got it and hopefully it clears. After seeing other people's posts here it looks like my wait is more the norm from them.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

darn good shop

a must out

The Fork

It arrived Fed Ex. I have no idea why it took so long they of course blamed the delays on the processor but I am glad I got it and hopefully it clears. After seeing other people's posts here it looks like my wait is more the norm from them.
    Well, their excuses and blaming the processor and having to wait almost 2 weeks for a check is not good customer service in my book. This little episode made my decision to go back to 5dimes pretty easy, 5dimes has many more options, and they PAY and they PAY quickly. I have never had a problem getting paid from 5d, and the money comes quickly, Heritage left me the impression they were all nice people but didn't really know what they were doing and frankly I think they BIT off WAAAY more than they could chew taking the Greek players. It is like Mom and Pop come to the big city. I am not going to be a guinea pig for their growing pains. I just can't stay at a place that makes me wait that long to get paid especially for my first payout with the place. I was skeptical and they did nothing but worry me more when the money was first promised 3-5 days, then 6 days, then got it even later. 5dimes doesn't have the best customer service but frankly I don't care, I want lots of options and my payouts quickly. Heritage wouldn't even let me parlay o/u and a side for a football half.
    Last edited by The Fork; 09-30-11 at 05:40 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Seriously? I'm sure your check for a few grand will clear. There are obvious growing pains with Heritage, but questioning their safety is an overreaction.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I use a major USA bank.

I received a check in a foreign language not from Heritage a few months ago for just under 5 figures.
    The bank cleared the check in 5 days including the weekend.

With my medium low 4 figure Heritage check, it was deposited to be cleared the next day.

I received a letter from the bank mailed the next day, telling me that they'd placed an additional hold on it - I think it was for about 10-14 days, which is the longest they've ever held (I'm not sure though - maybe was a bit less hold time - will try to find the letter and update).

The check did clear with no further problems.
    Last edited by Scooter; 09-30-11 at 06:16 PM.

The Fork

Yeah, Heritage is more trouble than they're worth in my book, but I wonder how much they pay some of these people to get on these boards and promote them non stop?

I gave them a fair shot, I thought their options stunk and they dropped the ball on the payout. You only get one chance with my money. Sorry

WTF is with the paid Heritage pumpers though??? I was a real customer. I wonder how many of the paid pumpers/shills actually play there?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Yeah, Heritage is more trouble than they're worth in my book, but I wonder how much they pay some of these people to get on these boards and promote them non stop?

I gave them a fair shot, I thought their options stunk and they dropped the ball on the payout. You only get one chance with my money. Sorry

WTF is with the paid Heritage pumpers though??? I was a real customer. I wonder how many of the paid pumpers/shills actually play there?
    All I said was Heritage's check is good. Could care less if you play there.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hedgehog only gives good advice and opinions

Trusted SBR member

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Solid shop...not on Heritages payroll. LOL