Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

5dimes M G or W U withdrawal questions

Hi well basically I was wondering if you withdraw with M G or W U how smooth does it go? When you go to pick up the money do they ask you what you got the money for etc? Also If I went to one of those M G locations at a 7 eleven or other gas station would I need to talk to the ** people and explain where I was getting money from etc or is the whole process smooth for W U and M G? Thanks for all the help and I will give 2 betpoints to anyone that gives me a good fully explained answer. Thanks everyone in advance.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hi well basically I was wondering if you withdraw with M G or W U how smooth does it go? When you go to pick up the money do they ask you what you got the money for etc? Also If I went to one of those M G locations at a 7 eleven or other gas station would I need to talk to the ** people and explain where I was getting money from etc or is the whole process smooth for W U and M G? Thanks for all the help and I will give 2 betpoints to anyone that gives me a good fully explained answer. Thanks everyone in advance.
    No.
    they will ask for your Id, give you the money and say goodbye.

the 16 year old black girl with acne behind the counter doesn't care where the money came from.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tmuller02

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or just do an direct transfer straight to your bank account.

No questions asked. No going into the bank to cash a check.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    No. they will ask for your Id, give you the money and say goodbye. the 16 year old black girl with acne behind the counter doesn't care where the money came from.
    That does not sound too bad hahaha. Just the first time I deposited via W U they asked me who I was sending it to etc and I told them a friend. So whats better W U or M G? Or does it matter?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Or just do an direct transfer straight to your bank account. No questions asked. No going into the bank to cash a check.
    I just feel W U or M G would leave less of a paper trail.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I just feel W U or M G would leave less of a paper trail.

Do you think anyone really is concerned with a few pennies? It's not like you're bringing in 100K or even 50K a year.

Demonata

Do you think anyone really is concerned with a few pennies? It's not like you're bringing in 100K or even 50K a year.
    True man. Thanks for the help. Just trying to think of best way to avoid taxes. If I only cash out via W U or M G than as long as I don't deposit in the bank I don't got to do taxes.

Snatch
    Snatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

continue to start ignorant threads and mention payout methods by name and you won't need to worry about it for much longer because they won't be an option.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

How many people do you think stress about taxes?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

God Bless Neteller..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    continue to start ignorant threads and mention payout methods by name and you won't need to worry about it for much longer because they won't be an option.
    If the guy has never used the 2 options he asked about, why not ask the procedure?

as much as I think demonata will never actually cash out, it's a good question.

quit being a douche...you don't think "people" know about every single possible option for deposit/wagering. get real.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave ngates815 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Oh Really.

Demonata

Just am really thinking about switching to a p2p for withdrawals just to get the cash right away and real close to my house.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

either m/g or w/u is as easy as it gets...not to mention at 5dimes its also cheap as hell and in ur hand in CASH in 24hrs...no bank, no checks, no nothing...also u can get 1 ** AND 1 ** per week withdrawl...just make sure u at least deposit the minimum usuing w/u as u have to use w/u on a deposit to use them as a withdrawl method as well..(100 bucks min.)....so that way if u want to make 2 p2p a week and get over 1600 total its easy to get

Demonata

Also I'm kind of mad at 5dimes for my bank electronic withdrawal taking 8 business days already. Starting to think p2p is the way to go. Anyone else ever have it take this long?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ive only ever used p2p, especially how cheap they are at 5Dimes....never used any other method than p2p anywhere

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    either m/g or w/u is as easy as it gets...not to mention at 5dimes its also cheap as hell and in ur hand in CASH in 24hrs...no bank, no checks, no nothing...also u can get 1 ** AND 1 ** per week withdrawl...just make sure u at least deposit the minimum usuing w/u as u have to use w/u on a deposit to use them as a withdrawl method as well..(100 bucks min.)....so that way if u want to make 2 p2p a week and get over 1600 total its easy to get
    Thanks man. So could I withdraw with m/g if I deposit with w/u? Might end up switching to p2p since got a electronic withdraw already taking 8 business days.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Also I'm kind of mad at 5dimes for my bank electronic withdrawal taking 8 business days already. Starting to think p2p is the way to go. Anyone else ever have it take this long?

You just said, you didn't want to do that way because a paper trail?

that is the only way I do it. Request Monday morning, receive it Thursday night like clockwork.

Demonata

You just said, you didn't want to do that way because a paper trail? that is the only way I do it. Request Monday morning, receive it Thursday night like clockwork.
    Exactly. I want to switch to p2p to avoid paper trail. Also mad about withdraw taking 8 business days already.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks man. So could I withdraw with m/g if I deposit with w/u? Might end up switching to p2p since got a electronic withdraw already taking 8 business days.
    i deposited usuing ** as my inital deposit last month, so far ive taken a withdrawl every 8 days since, but i had to make a 100.00 min. dep. via w//u to be able to use them as a withdrawl method(even though i didnt need to deposit, its well worth it to have BOTH options available to get 1 of EACH every 8 days)...since i didnt use w/u on my inital deposit im not sure, but live chat with them and they will explain it...w//u also a small fee of just 30.00 flat fee even for max. withdrawl....m/g max. fee is 52

Demonata

i deposited usuing ** as my inital deposit last month, so far ive taken a withdrawl every 8 days since, but i had to make a 100.00 min. dep. via w//u to be able to use them as a withdrawl method(even though i didnt need to deposit, its well worth it to have BOTH options available to get 1 of EACH every 8 days)...since i didnt use w/u on my inital deposit im not sure, but live chat with them and they will explain it...w//u also a small fee of just 30.00 flat fee even for max. withdrawl....m/g max. fee is 52
    Thanks man you have been a lot of help. So they never ask you questions about where money is coming from etc? Any advice on what to tell them if they ask?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Demon, despite us having our differences I will respond:

Nobody will ask you anything. I've gotten payouts from different books using both methods you are inquiring about. I've probably dealt with 50 different clerks at W|U or M|G locations, both depositing and picking up, without a word about where the money is coming or going and/or why. The only problem you might have is if you are dealing with a representative on the phone, particularly M|G. They will ask you how you know this person, why you are xferring funds, etc. Don't be concerned if you are going in person to send or pick up.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ive recieved 100s of transactions over the past 13 years on wagering online and i have NEVER and i mean NEVER been asked who or why i was recieving OR sending money out of the country....if i was asked id say its a family member, or something...honestly its none of any1s business who u send or recieve $$$ from...plus the clerks at grocery stores and wallmart could really care less.....it takes 5 min. to send or recieve and ur out of there with cold hard cash in hand....its simple and absoluley no risk involved man...thats why the book limit the max. amounts to make sure its under any radar....have any more qyestions feel free to ask...every1 here is pretty helpful

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

1 more thing...i ONLY go to recieve and send funds in person...if u do online OR over the phone to send money the fees go UP...very very cheap just go in person...it takes 5 min. or less for the entire process

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Demon, despite us having our differences I will respond: Nobody will ask you anything. I've gotten payouts from different books using both methods you are inquiring about. I've probably dealt with 50 different clerks at W|U or M|G locations, both depositing and picking up, without a word about where the money is coming or going and/or why. The only problem you might have is if you are dealing with a representative on the phone, particularly M|G. They will ask you how you know this person, why you are xferring funds, etc. Don't be concerned if you are going in person to send or pick up.
    Thanks man. I will give you 2 betpoints too for that well explained answer. Just remind me and I will give you some but already gave 2 to someone today.

Demonata

ive recieved 100s of transactions over the past 13 years on wagering online and i have NEVER and i mean NEVER been asked who or why i was recieving OR sending money out of the country....if i was asked id say its a family member, or something...honestly its none of any1s business who u send or recieve $$$ from...plus the clerks at grocery stores and wallmart could really care less.....it takes 5 min. to send or recieve and ur out of there with cold hard cash in hand....its simple and absoluley no risk involved man...thats why the book limit the max. amounts to make sure its under any radar....have any more qyestions feel free to ask...every1 here is pretty helpful
    Man thanks for all the help. You answered all my questions and I appreciate it. I already gave 2 betpoints to Ngates but remind me tomorrow or something and I will give you 2.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

anything ya need buddy ill help if i can...i use use 5dimes p2p all the time so im here...later

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

they have always been good. 1 day for this method.