brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Expekt live betting

Hy guys i just want to know if somebody else have same "problem" like me?
    I use to play on Expekt.com and normaly at live betting they have about 8-10 sec delay till they accept my bet but last 2-3 days it take much longer about 16-18 sec and now is almost inposible to bet on my favourite things like tennis or volleyball.
    So i am wonder if its only for me or other notice same thing?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it happens at all euro live betting shops

annoying but part of the game

brankica023

I notice that partybets and gamebookers do same thing few months ago and i think even bet365 do same and i stop play there because its impossible to play what you want specially in games like basketball,tennis and volleyball where every point mean new lines every few sec and with 15 or more sec delay it become frustrating to play.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

16-18seconds is not too bad , some bookies can take 1min.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time delays indeed suck however, it tends to happen to a lot of us. I know this thread isn't very current but I'm trying to gather info in order to update it sir.

brankica023

Thank you bigboydan i would like to know other people experience,i curently live bet on maybe 5-6 sites and it seems that all of them start to make longer time delay but i am wondering why?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Only takes a few seconds for me on bet365, 5 seconds maybe

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by brankica023 View Post
    Thank you bigboydan i would like to know other people experience,i curently live bet on maybe 5-6 sites and it seems that all of them start to make longer time delay but i am wondering why?
    You're welcome sir. Which books are you placing your live wagers with and what are the delays your experiencing on them and how long of a delay are you getting? The reason the delays are in place is to help counter professional players.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

bet365 take around 4 seconds...

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    bet365 take around 4 seconds...
    Is that for live wagering or regular wagering that your getting the 4 second delay sir?

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Guys don not panic time delays vary depends on the sport you bet .
    GL.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    Guys don not panic time delays vary depends on the sport you bet .
    GL.
    Care to share your experiences on this subject sir? I'm curious to hear what your delays might be and what books their at.

brankica023

I wager at partybets and gamebookers and they had about 7-8 sec and now go to 15 sec delay,than expext also go about on same time delay from 8 before few days to 15 last days,fastes as everybody say is bet 365 from 5-8 sec depend of sport,ladbrokers is also about 10 sec,paddypower takes about 15 sec,victorchandler from 5-20 sec depend of sport.for me is reasnoble to have it till 10 sec but everything more is such frustrating in sports where points get scored often and its inposible to make normal wager.
    I would like to hear other expiriences from other betting sites from you guys.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Is that for live wagering or regular wagering that your getting the 4 second delay sir?
    live betting... 4-5 secs on Bet365

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Care to share your experiences on this subject sir? I'm curious to hear what your delays might be and what books their at.
    Bet 365 3-5 seconds on soccer in play(lightning fast ) , up to 8 sec on basketball,handball , volleyball . With Lads and Expect - basketball,handball and volleyball can take up to 18-20 seconds before the bet get excepted, a specially with the Lads . Soccer major leagues are much faster . Anyway i got kicked out from the Lads for winning too much
    Except for bet365, major UK books will wait for some sort of break/stoppage in the game before they take your wager . I believe it has to with the time delay in transmission . Where bet365 doesn't bother with a point or 2 they suspend the live betting on basketball O/U with 5 min left ,spread with around 2 min .
    If you be able to log in(365) you can watch the games live . You will see on some occasions (will not take you long) ,lets say bet365 board reads Spain vs France 67 : 55 half way trough the 3ed Q ,but if you look at the score on TV it is already 69:55 . With the juice they take 365 is not that worried about point or 2 . Sometimes they get way behind and suspend live betting for 1-5 min to adjust the score and spreads .

GL.
    Last edited by vitalyo; 09-27-11 at 07:37 AM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bet 365 3-5 seconds on soccer in play(lightning fast ) , up to 8 sec on basketball,handball , volleyball . With Lads and Expect - basketball,handball and volleyball can take up to 18-20 seconds before the bet get excepted, a specially with the Lads . Soccer major leagues are much faster . Anyway i got kicked out from the Lads for winning too much
    Except for bet365, major UK books will wait for some sort of break/stoppage in the game before they take your wager . I believe it has to with the time delay in transmission . Where bet365 doesn't bother with a point or 2 they suspend the live betting on basketball O/U with 5 min left ,spread with around 2 min .
    If you be able to log in(365) you can watch the games live . You will see on some occasions (will not take you long) ,lets say bet365 board reads Spain vs France 67 : 55 half way trough the 3ed Q ,but if you look at the score on TV it is already 69:55 . With the juice they take 365 is not that worried about point or 2 . Sometimes they get way behind and suspend live betting for 1-5 min to adjust the score and spreads .

GL.
    true

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paddypower has pretty fast confirms on live betting
    4-5 seconds

bigboydan

GL.
    Thank you for sharing your experiences on this subject sir. Tis appreciated