BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

King

otherwise it is hard to back you on this.

it seems simple from what a few say

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post

Pretty sure RW has all the chat logs where he gave them the numbers on the card.

It is still a he said/she said issue and I posted earlier no 3rd party could rule in the OP's favor.

Beside, chat logs can be altered

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

On my very FIRST depsoit with this book i gave them the M_G number of my depsoit and was credited right away and the $$ wasnt actually picked up till 22 hours later so thats what happened here.

He was credited and then later to be found out he gave a fake #.

Don't care how much he deposited in the past a shot taker or chargebacker hes still in the shitter on this one.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King304 View Post
    tried to transfer points but it says you cannot recieve them
    You can only transfer 2 points per day as a non-pro.

Dont worry about points try to get this straight but it sounds fishy on your end bro.

Hope im wrong.

P.F.Kasooff

king, do you have a pre-paid DC (green dot) acct or did you just use MPak cards

King304
    King304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    king, do you have a pre-paid DC (green dot) acct or did you just use MPak cards
    Had a pre paid. But RW got it canceled after sending 18 transactions for a $2500 witdrawal last NBA season, which ******** considers suspecious activity.
    So no, I no longer have a ******** pre paid.

P.F.Kasooff

king, u r S.O.L.

File a SBR report if you want but you wont get your money

You either got fukked or trying to scam. <--- Sorry, just the way it is. No way to know.

King304

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    king, u r S.O.L.

File a SBR report if you want but you wont get your money

You either got fukked or trying to scam. <--- Sorry, just the way it is. No way to know.
    I did and I know....lol.
    Never figured I'd get the money back. Just wanted to share the candlelight. Will be sharing this with greendoot tomorrow as while. If RW doesn't have the money...someone does. ******** and RW can figure it out. RW has all the ******** numbers.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

No receipt, no refund has been a universal rule for as long as I have been alive extremely irresponsible on the OP's part here to throw receipts away. If I had to take a guess I would assume the player is taking a shot here, if not he should take this as a hard lesson learned and be more responsible in the future.

Thread title is misleading and should be edited RW is in the right here.

King304

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    No receipt, no refund has been a universal rule for as long as I have been alive extremely irresponsible on the OP's part here to throw receipts away. If I had to take a guess I would assume the player is taking a shot here, if not he should take this as a hard lesson learned and be more responsible in the future.

Thread title is misleading and should be edited RW is in the right here.
    Sir

My intent is not for a refund. Rebatewager has already stated to me that their processor validated, processed the MP's as good but did not collect on them.
    Then waited a week and went to collect but the once validated and processed MP's(which are non-refundable) were no longer good. And it just so happens that I gave them "a fake MP" on the day they found this out.

If you believe me to be a liar....so be it. To the others....hope this doesn't happen to you.

P.F.Kasooff

king, this is a lose/lose for you. Most posters already know RW is a shit book. But there are a few who will shill regardless. SBR is not an unbiased watchdog website* so what do you expect to accomplish by continuing to post in this thread? I'm finished here.

*Nothing wrong with that, SBR is a for profit business

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sir

My intent is not for a refund. Rebatewager has already stated to me that their processor validated, processed the MP's as good but did not collect on them.
    Then waited a week and went to collect but the once validated and processed MP's(which are non-refundable) were no longer good. And it just so happens that I gave them "a fake MP" on the day they found this out.

If you believe me to be a liar....so be it. To the others....hope this doesn't happen to you.
    Not calling you a liar, I am calling you irresponsible.

No reason to not save your receipt from a financial transaction. Where on this planet can you get a refund on anything without a receipt???

You were given an advance on the funds so that you could begin gambling while their processing department handled your deposit this is not uncommon and happens every where. Ever bought something with your DC and not have your bank debit the money from your account until a week later?

My guess is that you must be fresh out of high school so let this be a lesson to you on how important receipts are especially when it comes to financial transactions. At least hang on to the receipts for a month to allow time for the funds to be processed and cleared.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

You make a cash deposit at a bank, they give u a receipt. Deposit is not credited, you ask them about it, they ask to see the receipt, and you say "you lost it." Is that a valid analogy??

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker nut quit suckin dik u f\*g nobody cares if u gave blackie a bj btch

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really dont care either way, but i will say that i use xxx on a daily basis. I load my tvg and other u.s based horse racing sites with it. I also have a xxxx xx that i buy xxxx and load the card with. There is no way to verify if the money is on the card or not. You get the card which has a scratch off on the pak with a access code. Some places such as wal mart gives you a receipt with the same number on it. When you call tvg or places you give them the number they process it and they money is there. It says if you lose card the money is gone its just like cash. I never keep my receipts after i load. Its kinda a pain because if you buy another one they look identaical. They are not a card, just a green hang and look like a calling card. They can only be used once and not reloadable. If they process them it should tell them instantly weather it goes on or not. if i call tvg they will tell me you still have 10 minutes before you load, because there is a 15 min waiting time if you buy from wal mart and 1 hour waiting time if you get from wal greens cvs or such. I have a wal mart prepaid card if i buy a xxxxx i call the card and put in the number and its there instantly. I throw it away. its very possible and i would of probably done the same thing as the op because once they say its in then whats the point of keeping the card. i would assume its on there. Its not like a xx where you can charge back and you dont get receipts when you use it. I dont know whos right or wrong here and i only use betislands and heritage now so doesnt really affect me. If the orginal poster does not have a receipt or the card then thre is really nothing he can do because he cant call and say track this, so he really is out of luck. i didnt know any books took these. Would be much cheaper then sending **. only 4.33 to load at wal mart
    Last edited by bigboydan; 09-25-11 at 07:31 PM. Reason: removed processing info in title, no infraction levied

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i really dont care either way, but i will say that i use xxx on a daily basis. I load my tvg and other u.s based horse racing sites with it. I also have a xxxx xx that i buy xxxx and load the card with. There is no way to verify if the money is on the card or not. You get the card which has a scratch off on the pak with a access code. Some places such as wal mart gives you a receipt with the same number on it. When you call tvg or places you give them the number they process it and they money is there. It says if you lose card the money is gone its just like cash. I never keep my receipts after i load. Its kinda a pain because if you buy another one they look identaical. They are not a card, just a green hang and look like a calling card. They can only be used once and not reloadable. If they process them it should tell them instantly weather it goes on or not. if i call tvg they will tell me you still have 10 minutes before you load, because there is a 15 min waiting time if you buy from wal mart and 1 hour waiting time if you get from wal greens cvs or such. I have a wal mart prepaid card if i buy a xxxxx i call the card and put in the number and its there instantly. I throw it away. its very possible and i would of probably done the same thing as the op because once they say its in then whats the point of keeping the card. i would assume its on there. Its not like a xx where you can charge back and you dont get receipts when you use it. I dont know whos right or wrong here and i only use betislands and heritage now so doesnt really affect me. If the orginal poster does not have a receipt or the card then thre is really nothing he can do because he cant call and say track this, so he really is out of luck. i didnt know any books took these. Would be much cheaper then sending **. only 4.33 to load at wal mart
    good post and a little insight into how these cards work for those of us that do not know how they work.

thanks
    Last edited by bigboydan; 09-25-11 at 07:31 PM. Reason: removed processing info in title, no infraction levied

King304

Great post. It's not a process that goes through crediting. It's like a **. Once they have the MP number it's cash in there account.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    Poker nut quit suckin dik u f\*g nobody cares if u gave blackie a bj btch

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any book that says their a "recreational book" is a red flag to me. Recreational book = for losing gamblers only.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

LUCKYCHUCK
    LUCKYCHUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29057

thanks for the headsup

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edit: Missed some key posts... It seems RW acted appropriately
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 09-26-11 at 06:22 AM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    Believe it or not I run my book like an old school credit shop. I believe there is some honor between people and in what we do. We routinely credit known member accounts before we collect the funds from our processor. We never had a problem with you in the past so we credited your account. When we checked with our processor this morning we were told the mp number you gave us was invalid, after that we looked at your previous deposits and we were informed those were not good as well. For every 100 good deposits we get burned on a few. I guess it's just the cost of doing business and if you won't or can't provide a receipt with the money pack number you gave us this morning there is nothing more I can do here.

We'll send over all our communications with you in regards to these deposits to sbr and l think they would agree based on those records that your deposits could be interrupted in any other way then a charge back from our point of view.
    This is a reasonable and well thought out point. Coupled with being delivered in a calm manner without any bold or fancy red type, I side with the shop in this one.

Computer memory and digital images cost very very little in these days. Record all your receipts...it helps.

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

Used moneypacks. No getting them back. Gave them $1000s worth over 2 yrs. All the sudden my last 3 are no good (from last week). They wanted a new withdrawal card scanned and emailed to them after they had my ******** canceled by sending $2500 over 18 payments in the span of 2 days during NBA playoffs.
    They were good dealing in the low $100s. Now they are thieves like so many others. Just wish we could have ONE book not ran by thieves.
    Next time use CC so you can ********** if you get ripped off!

wtt0315

the more i think about it and if the story is exactly like it is told then i side with the player on this one. It is not the players responability to keep the receipts. If the book tells him ok its through then that is all the players responability and the book then takes claims if something happens. When i was a manager of a grocery store and someone came in and paid by CC and if we tell them it was approved and they leave and then it was later declined then we were out the money. This actually happen quite a bit more then you would think. I agree he should of kept the receipts but once they tell him its good on their side its now their job not to go back on it.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    This is a reasonable and well thought out point. Coupled with being delivered in a calm manner without any bold or fancy red type, I side with the shop in this one. Computer memory and digital images cost very very little in these days. Record all your receipts...it helps.
    Agreed. If the #'s were invalid then this is the correct ruling. Not sure how you feel you're getting fukked here.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

the more i think about it and if the story is exactly like it is told then i side with the player on this one. It is not the players responability to keep the receipts. If the book tells him ok its through then that is all the players responability and the book then takes claims if something happens. When i was a manager of a grocery store and someone came in and paid by CC and if we tell them it was approved and they leave and then it was later declined then we were out the money. This actually happen quite a bit more then you would think. I agree he should of kept the receipts but once they tell him its good on their side its now their job not to go back on it.
    What are your thoughts on the processor telling RW the # on the mp was no good?

wtt0315

With moneypaks it's a instant thing so when he called in number the processor would instantly say yes or no. If it says no and they still do it then they are saying they accept reasponseabilty if something goes wrong. Now if their processor was down they should of not put money in account early. There is no way of ********** with these and once you purchase it the number is good so they should of known right away if it was not good. Now if he gave them wrong number on purpose knowing they don't take money for 24 hours or so and was taking a shot that's a different story. The thing is he can't get a refund with them and to give them a bad number is pretty hard because they are letters and numbers and If he gave them a number already used the processor would state that so they should. Of known
    Sorry for typos auto correct on iPhone sucks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

With moneypaks it's a instant thing so when he called in number the processor would instantly say yes or no. If it says no and they still do it then they are saying they accept reasponseabilty if something goes wrong. Now if their processor was down they should of not put money in account early. There is no way of ********** with these and once you purchase it the number is good so they should of known right away if it was not good. Now if he gave them wrong number on purpose knowing they don't take money for 24 hours or so and was taking a shot that's a different story. The thing is he can't get a refund with them and to give them a bad number is pretty hard because they are letters and numbers and If he gave them a number already used the processor would state that so they should. Of known Sorry for typos auto correct on iPhone sucks
    Yes, if the call were made instantly to the processor it would be discovered. But unless I'm misinterpreting Blackie's post, he said that they give their longer-term customers the benefit of the doubt and credit the money before they check with the processor. Blackie didn't explain how often they contact the processor to validate these... for all we know they do a batch of deposits a day, several times a day, once a week, whatever. I can't see any book calling in each one individually as they receive it - especially when another major processing option isn't available so this one must be quite active for them. Regardless, this gives me more ammo for when my friends laugh at me for keeping receipts for everything for ages. Without a paper trail, you're SOL unless there's an online method to verify transactions which there also appears that there is.
    Last edited by shari91; 09-26-11 at 06:57 AM.

BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

We have a very unique system in regards to MPs. We process 100,000's a year with very few incidents. If Member A gives us a MP we put it into our inventory, When member B requests a payout we use Members A's MP for the payout. Its efficient and cost effective but does require some trust between us and our members. In some instances MPs aren't validated completely until they are used. Two people have the MP numbers, the sender and us. If we haven't used it or a MP number is invalid we can only come to the conclusion that the party that gave us the MP used it after they gave it to us or gave us an invalid number to start. That's why we require that members keep receipts to resolve issues if they arise. The poster was given the opportunity to present a receipt from yesterdays deposit. There a scammers that play and there a scammers that book. My reputation speaks for itself. Does any here actually think I would tarnish my brand and my reputation over a $500 MP deposit?

MP Rules as posted on our site.

MPs

Deposits from $100.00 to $1,000.00 per day and $2500.00 per week.
    MPs are only available to existing members that have been active for at least 30 days.
    First time MP deposits will be subject to a 14 day hold prior to requesting a payout.
    Members must keep receipts of MP purchase until RW has validated the MP deposit.
    Member is responsible for the validity of the MP deposit. Non valid MP deposits will result in any related deposit and winnings to be forfeited.
    Members depositing with MPs must obtain a DC that accepts MPs or have a valid PPL account for the first $2500 in withdrawals. For withdrawals over $2500 the additional payout will be via express check. Max combined payout per week is $5000.
    Contact live support for full MP details.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy was trying to scam Rebate Wager....he should be banned from here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well I have played at rebatewager/betblackdog group for a few years and had no issues with depositing money and getting payouts with moneypaks, a great system if you like getting paid fast. I think majority of people know what a straight up book RW is

I will never ever play at a bad book therefore I use places like Rebatewager, heritage, Legends, Bookmaker, all old school very safe and no games.

I am sure if there was any tech issue RW would give the player his money back

I hope the player did not try and pull a scam

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Life could be so easy if you fuuks would use moneybookers or neteller, and if a book doesnt accept these payment methods STAYAWAY!!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Life could be so easy if you fuuks would use moneybookers or neteller, and if a book doesnt accept these payment methods STAYAWAY!!!!!
    Gotta get with the times Roxxy. Can't use those options if you're an American

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    3:1 that the op is a USA resident.

MB and Teller not options for USA reisdents.

Focus on making it to Vegas...you are a couple of months late for the Main event and are in danger of blinding off.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

OH thought americans can use moneybookers, some books also accept paypal
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Gotta get with the times Roxxy. Can't use those options if you're an American

First 12345 Last