Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dafabet increased Juice for European Players

Logged into Dafabet this evening to find worse odds once logged in. Others reporting the same.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asianlogic I believe owns Dafabet (Not Rated) and if memory serves me correctly they just bought 12bet (Not Rated) not all that long ago. So I do feel your funds are safe. But if your going to play at Asian book then I would recommend playing at Mansion88 (Not Rated) IBCBet (Not Rated) and SBObet (Not Rated)

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Same for me. Champs Leaguer soccer about 0.01-0.015 worse than on the odds comparison sites. I'm in the UK.
    They must have decided our accounts are less profitable.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

same here. asians are also becoming worse every day. dafabet increased the juice, 188bet limited me to 10 euro and only sbobet still same and still the best

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    188bet limited me to 10 euro
    That's good info to know sir. Might I ask how long it took them before they put that type of limit on you?

Landprofits

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Asianlogic I believe owns Dafabet (Not Rated) and if memory serves me correctly they just bought 12bet (Not Rated) not all that long ago. So I do feel your funds are safe. But if your going to play at Asian book then I would recommend playing at Mansion88 (Not Rated) IBCBet (Not Rated) and SBObet (Not Rated)
    They did buy 12bet. 12bet, Mansion and Dafa all run off the IBCbet odds feed so the odds are identical - at least they were until tonight

IBCbet is through invites and agents and all that shenanigan....

SBObet have always been the best of the Asians it's just that sometimes the Asianlogic/IBCbet family had odds a couple of ticks above SBO and since Dafabet had decent limits they were a useful book.

Landprofits

That's good info to know sir. Might I ask how long it took them before they put that type of limit on you?
    188bet seemed to reduce their limits accross the board recently anyway when they decided to target the European market more. They also dumped the Asian interface but replaced it at a later date due to "listening to their customers" which basically means they were losing customers because of their new fangled ideas.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well there is a difference for 1st time between DafaBet and 12bet Dafa is lower for ex 1.835 and 1.85 in 12bet really strange 1.87 in odds comparison site.
    IBCBET is not a normal bookmaker ,not normal sign up process.

BTW i receive message from chinese sister site Fun88-they will close next month.
    Last edited by Champi; 09-25-11 at 03:47 PM.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Landprofits View Post
    188bet seemed to reduce their limits accross the board recently anyway when they decided to target the European market more. They also dumped the Asian interface but replaced it at a later date due to "listening to their customers" which basically means they were losing customers because of their new fangled ideas.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    Thanks for the info, Tis appreciated

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Champi View Post

BTW i receive message from chinese sister site Fun88-they will close next month.
    I was not aware of this Mr.Champi. Thank you for informing me of this closure that will take place next month.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

same here. asians are also becoming worse every day. dafabet increased the juice, 188bet limited me to 10 euro and only sbobet still same and still the best
    How did you get limited at 188bet? Won too much or hammered their early lines with big stakes? I've heard this happen more and more recently, which is bit worrying considering they usually have some of the best AH odds on soccer.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    How did you get limited at 188bet? Won too much or hammered their early lines with big stakes? I've heard this happen more and more recently, which is bit worrying considering they usually have some of the best AH odds on soccer.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I have increased my regular bet there and suddenly started winning like 70% of the bets there in the last few weeks.

bigboydan

I have increased my regular bet there and suddenly started winning like 70% of the bets there in the last few weeks.
    That would definitely do it. Congrats and sadness all rolled into one sir.

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Let's hope guys that Asianlogic don't do the same thing at 12bet.com.

King_Suckerman

I was not aware of this Mr.Champi. Thank you for informing me of this closure that will take place next month.
    I'm not so sure that fun88 will close as they are advertising a re-opening bonus on the site.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    I'm not so sure that fun88 will close as they are advertising a re-opening bonus on the site.
    Now that I was most definitely not aware of. I guess their just re-branding themselves then.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by lacoste View Post
    Let's hope guys that Asianlogic don't do the same thing at 12bet.com.
    I was thinking the same thing myself sir. Just have to wonder if Asianlogic will try and reformat it's operations to more of a Euro type flavor and if that's the case I see a lot more complaints rolling into SBR in the future.

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

They increased the juice at 12bet.com too. S..t.

Gallin

Yep

Isn't ACbet owned by Asianlogic as well? Can anyone confirm if they have increased their juice too?
    Last edited by Gallin; 09-27-11 at 01:59 PM.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Just go to IBCBet... same software, same offer, but normal juice and they don't limit accounts

All the other similar books like 12bet, fun88, Mansion88, 1Bet and Dafabet used to be good when they opened, but are worth nothing now.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    Just go to IBCBet... same software, same offer, but normal juice and they don't limit accounts

do you have an account with ibcbet yourself???

in play, run(s)

Yes... it's a bit of hassle because you need an agent to sign up, but trust me, it's well worth it. If you like 12Bet or Dafabet, you'll love IBCBet.

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8041

yes 12bet also increased juice, they won`t get any more action from me.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Never used them.

King_Suckerman

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    Yes... it's a bit of hassle because you need an agent to sign up, but trust me, it's well worth it. If you like 12Bet or Dafabet, you'll love IBCBet.
    ...so how do you get an agent?

Gallin

^^ This. And are there any risks involved?

in play, run(s)

Just google or search on forums. It's easy to find an agent, but beware, there are many black sheep and a lot of horror stories. I use asianconnect as an agent, because they have a solid reputation and someone recommended them. Don't know if they are the best, but always paid me so far and never read something bad about them.

Risks involved: If the agent runs away with your money, you're f**ed

So you have two risk factors instead of one: if the book goes broke, your money is gone, and if the agent goes broke or runs away, your money is gone too...
    Last edited by in play, run(s); 09-27-11 at 02:35 PM.

bigboydan

What did it increase to sir?

in play, run(s)

Maybe they do it for individual accounts? I just had a look with my old account at 12bet, and I have standard juice there. But I can confirm that Dafabet increased the juice, just had a look there as well and cashed out, at least they pay promptly as always. Still a good book and still above average odds, but why play there when you can get the exact same betting options somewhere else, but with lower juice?

If you are looking for another similar book, have a look at www.mansion88.com , they also have the same software and the same odds with low juice.

Edit: Dan, you already named them in your first post... solid book
    Last edited by in play, run(s); 09-27-11 at 06:45 PM.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

dafa had already gone with the odds change a few days ago but 12bet had not ... until today and now logged in I see -2 off the regular price

its almost like they want me to just use SBO/188/Pinny ... and its not a lifetime positive account, and though they did impose a 2x100 stake limit a long time ago they have never reduced it or taken away the ability to rebet, which many here will say is not the usual course of action either in amount or still getting 2x

makes no sense

its also a huge kick in the ******* teeth to anyone on their ridiculous 10k + WR

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBR should arrange an introduction / sponsored channel to open an account direct with IBC and not have even a firm like AsianConnect involved ...

CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

Its like a virus, the asian books have seen Euro books get away with these stunts for so long without a problem so they're jumping on the wagon. This new trick of not having the same vig as the odds comparison sites seems to have started with 32Red and it obviously works. All this makes me wonder if the asian books are no better than brokers trying to make a percentage on so called syndicate money while corraling their losers, a sweep of european bettors has trawled who they want and now its the process of filtering out the winning accounts, just like the punters friend Victor Chandler.

Jontheman
    Jontheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4073

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    SBR should arrange an introduction / sponsored channel to open an account direct with IBC and not have even a firm like AsianConnect involved ...
    Seriously SBR. If you did just that and did it well you could make a SHITLOAD of cash.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109232

Thanks for the information. I didn't realized this. My odds at Dafabet are worse than at 12Bet. My odds at 12Bet are worse than at M88. But M88 gave me a low limit and don't accept Moneybookers. IBCBET refused to give me an account.

12 Last