ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Back2Win.com

Anyone have any experience at this store?

Looks like non-US players only.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still trying to obtain info on this establishment sir. Here is a link to what I have found out about them thus far though.

kostjan
    kostjan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I give e-mail from this sh*t. I make a 25X rollover of free 100$ and request a payout. Silvia from their customer support pleased me to send her copy of my ID and any utility bill. I did it. And today I receive this e-mail:

Hello Konstantin,

After a meticulous investigation on your account, we have determined that you violated one of our rules and regulations. You created an account with us from a certain IP address, and started to place wagers from several IP addresses, by using a proxy server in order to hide and/or rotate your IP address.

As mentioned before, this is clear violation of our rules where it is stated that “Only one account per name, per household, per address, per unique IP address. Any multiple accounts, use of ip rotators or ip addresses not reflecting actual player location or attempts to defraud Back2win or violate these rules in any way will result in immediate cancellation of account(s) and possible forfeiture of funds in said account(s) as well as the loss of account holder privileges.

Since there were no deposits made, we will terminate your account and disable any access from these mentioned IP addresses.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter,

Silvia Arias
    Customer Service Dpt.
    Toll free: 1-877-226-2105

My provider give me a dinamic IP adress and it changes every time I connect to the Internet. I think if I have a static IP, they found other stupid reason to close my account LOL