robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit Card Question for moderator

Recently I deposited into a gaming site using a CC online. This card has been used many times before. When I checked my CC account information I noticed the charge never went thru on my CC account. I even called my CC company and they told me there were no charges pending. Is it possible for the gaming site to make such an error? If so, will they figure it out later and charge my card? I want to clarify, I'm not a stiff, but I wouldn't notify the gambling site either because there is a small chance I miscalculated, although I'm 90% sure I didn't.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's possible their was a problem with the books processing causing a delay in billing. My advice would be to call the book and inquire about your issue sir.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

CC transactions normally clears up in 3-5 days. I have ran into your situation before, but they will collect. If they don't collect in two weeks, then it's a processing issue with your bank and their processor. Until things clear up, you shouldn't make anymore deposits.

robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Frosstno98. It's a little strange because it's been about 2 weeks. It's also strange that it hasn't come up in my PENDING.