mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

BOL is a great book. They pay all there players. Too much complaining about them on SBR. I keep saying it, the people that are complaining are losing money! And they want free stuff for nothing like free plays and bonuses.

Saintsin10
    Saintsin10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mkm311 View Post
    BOL is a great book. They pay all there players. Too much complaining about them on SBR. I keep saying it, the people that are complaining are losing money! And they want free stuff for nothing like free plays and bonuses.
    I agree. I just requested a 2k payout via person to person and will keep everyone posted on the progress. I really like what I see so far with BOL...many deposit options and timely responses to my emails from customer service. So far so good.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Catman,
    You deposit via a **C on Sep 17th and Sep 19th and request a withdrawal 2 days later and you're bitching that 36 hours is too long to wait?

How is BetOnline going to survive without you, LOL?
    Last edited by bigboydan; 09-27-11 at 02:49 AM. Reason: edited out processing info

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took some money out a couple of weeks ago and never had any problems it was delayed 1 day

First 12