mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Tried to notify book of possible bad line via live chat

I tried to notify a major book of a possible bad line via live chat. Rep says I dont have access to betting software please call. Meh too much pain in the butt. I just wont bet it.

Ok here it is

Bra. League Sao Paulo vs Corinthians

ML for each

SP + 225
    Cor + 205
    Draw + 215

I just know that if I try to bet all three I will get torched by the site for betting "bad line" and bonus abuse....

Is this a bad line?

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Sao Paulo should probably be +125, not +225. They will most likely cancel any bets on SP +225 due to bad line.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Don't bet it, don't tell them, have an iced tea.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Of course it's a bad line, it's scalpable with itself. But there's no upside to informing a book about a bad line because at best you get a "thank you" and at worst you label yourself as someone who can identify bad lines.

I used to inform books about bad lines when I saw stories about people who got free plays from books as a thank you, but I never once got one, and several times the book was a real pain in the ass when I was trying to help, like the CS rep would argue with me that the line was right.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

this is kinda off topic but say in the OPs example, is it deemed "wrong" to bet 2 of the sides? or even if Sao Paulo was really supposed to be +125 like sportstrader said. what if i bet draw and corinthians? if i thought those were the only 2 outcomes, therefore ensuring myself a profit? is this looked down upon? im not really an experienced soccer bettor