djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Any decent shops offering 100% FP or 50% cash w 8xRO or better

aside from betislands or gtbets.com

need c or better rating

justbet/betguardian doenst return my calls so they are out...any other places offering a decent bonus..need an out or two

pm me or post it here, thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Offhand I don't know of any however, I'll definitely keep my eyes open if I stumble across such an offer sir.

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Is gtbets a 50% cash bonus? You should also contact JustBet on live chat and see what bonuses they will offer you.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by azn624 View Post
    Is gtbets a 50% cash bonus? You should also contact justbet on live chat and see what bonuses they will offer you.
    Gtbets (SBR Rated C) is currently in slow pay mode right now so my advice would be to steer clear of that establishment at this time sir.

djefferis

GTBets isnt a place I personally would play with...It appears they will pay the funds owed to VIP players, but the fact they are slow paying as we move into the peak season with all 4 (well 3 at the moment) major US sports in action does not bode well.

JustBet I've used in the past, solid shop...lines are somewhat generic, but their offers are fair and they pay as promised.

I realize it's going to be hard to find any offers this generous, but they are out their occasionally.

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Not gonna touch Gtbets. I was with JUstbets a few months ago and they paid after I finished the RO, but it took 2-3 weeks to get the money orders.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

how bout rebatewager? they have a 50% cashback (if u lose ur deposit) with 5X roll. or they have a 100% fp with (unsure of rollover).

gl

-stash

djefferis

Stash-

Already happily using RW, actually re-upping today.

Thanks

secretstash

legends has 35-40% cash.. i believe. if u never have cashed out with them u should be able to get it.

-stash

secretstash

or I just thought about this. heritage is giving 100% match up to any net loss u had at betjamaica or thegreek from 2011. Not sure if u had losses there. but that is another chance at 100% at a legit book.

-stash