ctark
    ctark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker - Not working with me on withdraw

I'm trying to make a withdraw from bookmaker, this is my first withdraw. I've been playing there for a couple of years now. The first deposit I ever made was with my banks DC, which has since been replaced. Bookmaker now wants me to scan all 4 cards i've used with them in order to pay me. The problem is I do not have one of the cards, as it was replaced many months ago by a new card after it was lost. They are now telling me that I have to have a letter from my bank stating that the card was replaced. The problem with that is I know my bank will not be able to give such a letter, as it was long ago and its a local bank and they have someone else deal with their debit cards.

I really feel like bookmaker is trying to make me jump through hoops in hopes that I either keep betting and lose all my winnings, or that hopefully they just don't have to pay me. I've been polite in my correspondence with their customer service via email. But my patience is wearing thin, as I know they are just playing a game. So whats the next step? Should I file a complaint?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Get the letter.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

While I can definitely understand your issue here I can also do the same for Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) as well. Most books these days do have much tighter security measures in place in order to maintain transactions are valid ones. I realize it's a total inconvenience however I would be lead to believe that your bank has some type of account history of this incident occurring so as long as you have something that shows this happened then I'm sure that would be satisfactory.

ctark
    ctark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay, I'll certainly try. I just believe it will be a futile effort. If my bank asks what the letter is for what should I say?

EDIT: I should say, I still believe sending 3 out of the 4 cards i've used (and the 3 most recent), is still a very reasonable effort to prove I am who I say I am.

fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

I can only half sympathize with you on this issue. You should have verified the cards long ago as soon as you made the deposits. If they were not stolen then you should of had no problem doing this. Why would you have waited this long? I hope you get the letter and get things cleared up though.