postiedogger
    postiedogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 screwed me out of my 100% kickoff bonus

Sept. 7. Made a $200 deposit using ********** and a few hours later I lived chat and asked why the 100% bonus ($200) was not added to my original $200 deposit. The clerk obviously checked everything and said that once $200 in bets have been made the $200 would be added.

Sept. 16. $210 in bets were made and there wasn't $200 added to my account. I lived chatted and the clerk kept on saying that the bonus wasn't activated. There was a lot of arguing going back and forth saying it was and the clerk kept on saying is wasn't activated. I asked to speak to a supervisor and then I called back 30 minuted later. I provided the code and the clerk still said it wasn't activated. I then asked if they keep a transcript from Sept. 7 live chat and he said they did. He took a few minutes to read it over and found that the clerk did say I needed $200 in bets first for the bonus to be added but insisted that the code wasn't activated.
    I pointed out that I made $210 in bets and said the clerk obviously reviewed my account first on Sept. 7 before responding. So obviously the code was entered. However the phone clerk today said he would give me a $100 bonus as a being inconvenienced and I would receive the 100% kickoff bonus on my next deposit. I think wasn't my fault and I told him that I would be closing my account after my college football bet for Saturday as the bet was placed on Friday.
    My point is the live chat clerk on Sept. 7 must have checked out if everything was ok before he responded that the $200 bonus will be added when $200 bets have been made. So the bonus I believe was entered properly.

vill
    vill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 are bacaming one of the most hated books.
    They absolytely bannend me from any offers and also made a limits to my betting account.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you get any types of bonuses offers always make sure upfront if you qualify for them as well as the hidden clauses that might be involved. If you feel you need some assistance with this matter you're more than welcome to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf sir.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Never had any problems with them,very good book

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

they have rules on those bonuses when i tried to get one a few months back, your bet couldn't be minus 150 or lower(for example you couldn't bet some huge fav. at minus 2500 on their alternate lines), so they told me i didn't qualify for the bonus because my wagers were on favs larger than the amount allowed. The person on the chat did show me the part in the terms section where it said as such, but not much you can do

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid book with a great rep

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 is getting very tricky with their bonuses. Be sure to read all the "hidden" rules before applying for one.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I never had any problems with them too, very solid book, just check the terms and condictions before join some book.

postiedogger
    postiedogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the third chat last night I asked if they received my complaint. Which is exactly as is box 1.
    They said they did and the guy said he was going to honor the $200 bonus.
    I told him I was upset with Bet365 and was going to close my account the next day.
    The next day I got an email asking for my name, account number etc. for my query (complaint).
    I had another live chat and asked them why bother with all this as they were going to honor the $200 anyways.
    The clerk then of course took a few moments to review their notes then responded that we need this info for me to close the account.
    I copied the same response and said it was for my query (complaint) not for closing my account.
    The clerk then backtracked and made up some lame excuse and then asked if I wanted the $200 or not.
    I took the $200 and did not close the account.
    My complaint was that after the account was first opened and I live chatted about 8 hours after it was opened and asked why the $200 bonus was not added. The clerk responded that you must first make $200 in bets first before it would be added.
    If I didn't enter the bonus code properly or if it didn't work he should have said "the bonus was code was not applied and therfore you will not receive the bonus" instead of " you must first make $200 in bets first before it would be added." I would therefore tried again as you have 7 days to enter the bonus. The 7 days elasped and the clerk initially said he couldn't do anything.
    I will not be making a complaint as I have received the $200 bonus.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moral of this situation...... Just read the T&C"S and stop being a little bitch.

Bet 365 is a great shop for rec players

Nobody is trying to rip you of for your measly $200. Take a deep breath and fukin relax

Worthless post

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

Is it me or does bet365 get a lot of complaints similar to this every week.