Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Heritage Problem

They "guarantee" interbook transfers with other books in 24 hours. BTW most shops I have dealt with do it within a hour. So I check my account and its still not done after 24 hours. I contact customer service and they say it will be done "shortly" no time frame nothing. Anyone done a interbook before with them?? Is this standard for it to take this long? I have had nothing but good things to say about Heritage on here and to my friends outside this forum.

All Responses welcome

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I called Heritage last Sunday to transfer mid 4 figures to 5dimes a couple of hours before kick-off. Money was in my 5Dimes account in 1.5 hours. In time for me to bet KC Chiefs Not to Make the Playoffs and Steelers Un 11.5 -225. Sweet!

Jrod124
    Update your status

Damn Chuck thats great. CS said it would take MUCH less than 24 hours. So I figured it wld be about a 1 or 2 but now I am sitting at 25hours and counting right now. Nice picks too they are looking solid after Week 1

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

did a transfer to 5dimes today. about 1 hour total

Jrod124
    Update your status

thanks for the responses guys. I guess I am just the unlucky one. Money finally taken out of my account a little over 25.5 hours.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did in a Live Chat with a rep yesterday to get my remaining funds from theGreek into Heritage and she did it right
    then and there...took just about 8 mins

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Some good detailed feedback. FWIW, SBR hasn't received any Heritage complaints on slow b2b times.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

My transfer to 5D takes 1 hour.

Jrod124
    Update your status

good feedback, but its annoying me. I still dont have my funds in my 5D account. Requested at 12:30 eastern on Thursday

wrongturn
    Update your status

file a complain then, you may get some freeplay if it is indeed heritage's problem

Jrod124
    Update your status

no reason to file a complaint yet. Get it done I don't want a freeplay either just transfer the funds to my account. I love it when u do a book to book and the books are both saying they haven't gotten anything from the other. Such a easy copout

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    good feedback, but its annoying me. I still dont have my funds in my 5D account. Requested at 12:30 eastern on Thursday
    It is frustrating especially when you are trying to bet something at the 2nd book. But, IMHO, if you really can't tolerate when a book is an hour or two beyond what they said, it's going to be a stressful season for ya at most shops. There are so many variables these days that from time to time they are going to miss their mark. At first, they said 24 hrs and missed it and the customer is upset, then they dont give a time and the customer is upset. Again, good feedback, put em all on the clock but this is not uncommon.

Jrod124
    Update your status

Just update as got home from work. Money hit my 5D account at 4:53pm eastern on Friday, I requested it around 12:30pm Thursday so well over 24 hours. I still love Heritage and will continue to play there.

Bill your right, I don't know what their day is like that day so I need to be patient and give them time. Just wanted to vent a little. Thanks for everyone for replying in the thread.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

I was part of the Bet Jamaica/Greek party that came over in July. I've never done a BTB before. Does Heritage or in this case 5 Dimes require 6 ID's and 3 photocopies of a social security card to do this or is it as simple as you guys make it sound?

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Heritage has been a disaster for me since taking over Greek...

To be fair, I've used Heritage for years and like them, but here is what has happened since...

I requested by email that my Greek balance transfer over. Greek said Heritage had to make the request and gave me the email for the person at Heritage who does this. Over 10 days ago, I emailed both this person at Heritage and the Greek and the transfer has not been done. I asked the Greek to either send me a check or make the transfer and they wont send a check and they wont transfer till Heritage requests it. As of now $684 is STUCK.

Yesterday I spoke to Heritage on the phone, once again requesting they go get my $684. They promised it would be done. Still not in my account.

10 days ago, I sent Heritage a large wire. I emailed them to tell them to look for it and let me know when it got there. No response.

Yesterday when I asked them on chat about the wire they said call in 2 hours, they would go look for it.

I called 2 hours later and was told that their banking department is closed on weekends and to call on Monday.

I will call on Monday, but I'm becoming annoyed. This place is nothing like the Greek. At the Greek, bank wires either direction took a few hours and you never had to call or email to check.

ANNOYING

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I played the free-play, which came among the BJ transfer. How much do I need to rollover?

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

increasedodds - "I requested by email that my Greek balance transfer over. Greek said Heritage had to make the request and gave me the email for the person at Heritage who does this."

This is odd as I and I thought everyone were told that there is no choice - that our Greek balances were all automatically being sent over to Heritage.
    And mine was.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Any updates on SBR adding Heritage to SBROdds?

wrongturn
    Update your status

Although my transfer to 5D was handled promptly, I did find the live chat was not as friendly as before. Maybe their CS are overwhelmed after the Greek merging.

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

After initial CS problems with Heritage, they did expedite a B2B xfer to bmaker in about 15-20 mins during a slow part of the week.