jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

gtbets expirience so far any1

thinking bout trying them any1 gotten a p2p payout hows the expirience there ty

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

GtBets (SBR Rated C) is a rather new book and is run by some management that use to run VIP (SBR Rated B-) which is well known for being a recreational type shop however, as of late I have read some negative SBR posters views surrounding this establishment in regards to payouts. My advice would be to shy away from them until this matter gets resolved by them in the near future and stick with some of the more reliable books that are prompt with there payouts as of late like the ones I've listed below sir.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+)
    Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+)
    Bodog (SBR Rated A)
    BetIslands (SBR Rated B-)
    DSI (SBR Rated A+)
    Legends (SBR Rated A+)
    Heritage (SBR Rated B+)

dstinger01
    dstinger01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

I would agree with "Dan's" advice, I have a 5 figure winning balance there, and payouts are nothing short of frustrating, and slow. If you call up and question them too much, they call you a complainer, and offer to close your account (which I just don't get). Tons of nice customer service coming in, but a different story when you want something out Save yourself the grief, and use another book until these guys get all the kinks out.

dstinger01

For what it is worth, Heritage has been nothing but top notch since my BetJM account transferred over A+++++

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We'd caution everyone to avoid GTbets until VIP Group makes every effort to pay their players, which they haven't as of yet but looks like they finally will.

dstinger01

It is funny, I elected to get a check payout by courier from GTBets, and the email confirmation I got was from "VIP.com". When I clicked on the mail to read, it had GTBets logo inside, but the sender was VIP.com? Interesting to say the least ...

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Gt is vip...there is no confusion about this.

As to why the change in names, only GT can answer this. It clearly wasn't a pure stiff the players move, as they paid plenty of their old players.

It is also clear there are players who never received their funds from vip for one reason or another who remain unpaid.

Funny how these guys are begging for my funds, offering 50 percent cash with 4x roll. VIP booted me long ago...for daring to win in the low 3 figures if I recall.

They seem ok, but its certainly an extra gamble. If you like bonus' and can withstand the risk, go for it. If your looking for a #1, trust BBD's list.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Already made my initial deposit and currently playing there.

dstinger01

I said before, and will say again. Right now, they are cool going in, the biggest issue is getting your money out. Payout methods are few and far between, and if you press them too much, they turn on you. Good Luck! I will wait until they are better on the back end, anyone can take your money and smile, it is when you want it that things change...

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Not to mention the fees for payouts further proves they do not want you to withdraw.
    person to person Fee 8% Max $1000/$850
    Check is fee $45 $3000max 10 days
    these are the ONLY options.

baekim22
    baekim22's Avatar Become A Pro!

from what i hear they send international checks from canada. anyone in the US tried to deposit into US bank and get it denied a week later?

baekim22

i only ask because when they were vip. i had them send me a check and the check came back from 2 of my banks with the code RTM = refer to maker. does this mean the check simply bounceD?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I wont use them until there a proven payouts from players, when there is i would gladly try them.

dstinger01

I just deposited a check last week from them, and it was from Canada ... so far it has not come back, but I will keep you posted. With so many question marks and issues, why would anyone play with them right now? I mean it is hard enough to win some plays, asking for worry on the back end to get your money is just insane!!! I deposited a small token amount since they hounded me to death to play with them under the new name, I got lucky and hit a nice number, that is the ONLY reason I was stuck dealing with them. If you use them now with all the things written about them here at SBR, you have nobody to blame but yourself for the drama. They need to prove themselves solid by time to get the respect and trust, not just be using the same SW as the old VIP! There are other top choices to use out there, be smart!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

STAY FAR AWAY....ALREADY HAVING PROCESSOR ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TRY TO COME OFF AS VIP AS THEY ARE NOt!!!! i was at vip 13 years and these people are BAD.....gl but read the threads...not having p2p withdrawls ALREADY and CS doesnt give 2 shits!!! stay away or have fun having ur money locked up offshore for a few months...go with a real book, not a bogus startup

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

GTBETS has NOTHING to do with VIP....only managers are the same..thats it..hired same guy to make the website look EXACTLY the same...its just to make u think that...vip was my only book for 13 years and loved it there...please dont be the fool that gets suckered into a startup hoping u get suckered in thinking its a vip skin

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by dstinger01 View Post
    I just deposited a check last week from them, and it was from Canada ... so far it has not come back, but I will keep you posted. With so many question marks and issues, why would anyone play with them right now? I mean it is hard enough to win some plays, asking for worry on the back end to get your money is just insane!!! I deposited a small token amount since they hounded me to death to play with them under the new name, I got lucky and hit a nice number, that is the ONLY reason I was stuck dealing with them. If you use them now with all the things written about them here at SBR, you have nobody to blame but yourself for the drama. They need to prove themselves solid by time to get the respect and trust, not just be using the same SW as the old VIP! There are other top choices to use out there, be smart!
    So u can confirm payout? how long did it take? 3fig-4fig? if u can confirm than that means they pay.

Legions36

Oops sorry u are not credible enough with your 15 posts and 1month on SBR, sorry i waisted your time. Any credible sources out there that can confirm payouts?

baekim22

dstinger1 thanks for the update. Let me know if the payment sticks. I only made a 1300 winning and requested my money out yesterday and supposed to process. I am just afraid my bank will return the check with the reason RTM (refer to maker), does anyone know if the reason RTM means that the check simply bounced? This happened when they were still VIP exactly a year ago. Only reason I loved VIP was because they let me parlay any games. unlike some sites like bodog that put a red square over some games that cannot be parlayed. I might just stick with bodog for the time being.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I opened an account at GTBets and was given $10. I parlayed the $10 and lost. I went back the next day and my account was closed. Obviously they are playing with scared money. I would be very careful.

dstinger01

I am not credible?? Are you kidding me? Please go ahead and play with GTBets, something tells me you deserve what you get with a comment like that. I am trying to help others, if I don't have enough points/posts for you, then that is your issue ... at the end of the day, you need to make up your own mind.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

gtbets is a JOKE of a startup....go ahead and believe its VIP til ur money is tied up in already "processor" issues, which means they need more capittal...lmao

dumare
    dumare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

"Refer to Maker" is a broad term used by banks when they have determined that a check cannot be paid, but there may be sufficient funds on deposit. It often means the bank suspects fraud, but cannot confirm that at the time.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

this site must be pretty desperate for deposits they sent me an email that said this: We noticed that you have not played in your GTbets.com account for some time now, so as a long-time loyal customer we have a SPECIAL BONUS offer for you. Upon your next deposit you will receive a 50% deposit bonus with a max of $500!* Don't let this opportunity pass you by! the funny thing is the part where it says i'm a long time loyal customer when i just opened my account there not even a month ago and never deposited there before lmao. i also never even played at vip before so how can i be a long time loyal customer? this site will say anything to get deposits i guess.