kostilka88
    kostilka88's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet-at-home stole 1500 euro

Hello, my caise is very simple, i have register one night when i`m with my friends at home and i insert my name as Vladimir as whole life everybody called me that, but my name on my ID is Vladislav and also made a wrong date insert 1992 when i`m born in 1993 without wanting it, i won 1500 euro and want to withdraw sent my id and Bet-At-Home dont accept it and want to sent the copy of the Vladimir Yanakov born in 1992, you know that person dont exist because i`m Vladislav Yanakov born in 1993, but they told me that if i dont sent the ID card with details Vladimir Yanakov they wont sent me my money. please tell me what do do do i have to forget the money?? we are human beings and it is normally to make a mistake, and i dont think that Vladimir and Vladislav are different names cause all my life everybody calles me Vladimir, also they have a point 5 - paragrah 7 from their Terms and condtions explain that: everybody can change his details when want to, i told them about that point but they told me that it is only for the addresss????? but no where is mentioned in their terms and conditions that you can only change the address, my friend made a registration before 6 months and insert wrong date, and gues what they change it , but the difference was that HE HAD 0 euro, but i have 1500 ??? (( please help

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Sorry to hear of your issue. Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to assist you with this matter sir.

Jontheman
    Jontheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4073

Funny how every one from Eastern Europe who has this trouble has many "friends" who also have accounts that the original poster seems to know every last detail about - and they often have signed up or placed their bets round their friend's house....

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jontheman, just say it. We're all thinking the same

Like I tell the 'Windows Service Centre / Computer Help' scammers that call my house most days, we're not as stupid as they think we are, or at least I'm not.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Usually when you register somewhere... where you expect to transact money, you make damn sure that your details are correct.

If this is about 1500 euros... I'm sure you can probably get your hands on a required ID for a fraction of this amount. Wink Wink.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

well, if you do not have an account there already on your real name maybe there is a small chance to get your winnings. How did you deposit? CC, moneybookers, neteller? whichever it is send them a copy or a screenshot of your profile page with the transaction to bet-at-home and hope that this may help. in the end you can always write to their regulator but keep that as last resort

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you are not 18 years old? also personal details cant be wrong inserted thats your problem not bet at home.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correct thread name should be Customer trying to cheat bet-At-Home with brothers details,was catched
    Well bro its like Austria and Australia,but are different countries.Play by rules.