VeryScaryBerry
    VeryScaryBerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad Online Support & Lies from Betonline

Okay im pretty mad at how bad the support is for BetOnline i didn't really want to post this on here but i didnt really believe what everyone said from the other post i've seen on her but betonline is pretty much some bullshit i'm pretty sure on there website they said $50 fee for a 7 days payout but that is pretty much some bull i recently requested a payout and wondered why they took money out of my account and try to confirmed that it was my payout processing and i would recieve it in 7 days but then i went to support 2 times and this is all they had to say.

info: Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    info: You are now chatting with Jay
    info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494015889312X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Jay: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Andy: Hi Jay, i requested a payout yesterday and money got taken out of my account today for whatever i requested but i never got a email, does that mean its processed already?
    Jay: Hello Andy, could you please confirm me with your password?
    Andy: ******
    Jay: thanks, I see that your cashiers check was approved and processed today so its on is way, you will need to count 15 business days starting from tomorrow and you will see when it should be arriving.
    Andy: Alright and i thought it was 7 days for a fee of $50.
    Andy: As i was told by alex and the website.
    Jay: No, the time frame is 15 business days and the cashiers check fee is $50 there is no such thing as a 7 day check.
    Andy: Alright. Thank you.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to berry7126@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
    Jay: You're welcome.
    Jay: Please do not hesitate to contact me again personally, if I can be of further assistance. I will be more than happy to assist you.

First chat support, he didn't even verify why i was charged an extra $50 i thought it was me to receive my payout in 7 days but he sure didn't and said 15 days instead.

2nd Chat Support:
    info: Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    info: You are now chatting with Al
    info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494015917969X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Al: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Andy: Hi Al, just wondering why you guys have this option if you guys arent honest about it "Good old fashioned checks in the mail (or courier) are available. For delivery within 7 days, the fee is $50. For delivery within 15 days, the fee is $35. For delivery within 30 days, the fee is $25."
    Andy: Im pretty mad.
    Andy: Is your manager around a Alex around?
    Al: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you...
    Al: No there is not manager on graveshift
    Andy: Is there a email or anything to contact alex by a chance im pretty furious?
    Andy: How are you guys going to charge me a fee of $50 bucks when i made it specific in the payout email that i wanted the check in 7 days for a $50 fee and the other support guy said 15 days.
    Andy: I liked you guys so far but this really makes me mad and im thinking about moving on to another book.
    Andy: I heard other complaints on forums about you guys and i just wouldnt believe it but now i actually do see the bad you guys do!
    Andy: Why have that bullshit on your site and have alex post it in forums if its not true i just dont get it!
    Andy: You can save this and show alex as well
    Andy: Im not happy at all!
    Al: What's your consult?
    Andy: What do you mean whats my consult
    Al: sorry, what is your real concern?
    Andy: That is it im pretty sure i made it clear in my payout email that i would pay 50 bucks to get checked mailed out in 7 days not 15 days and im pretty sure you guys took 50 bucks out of my account for 15 days. Not happy at all Al!
    Andy: Sorry to take my anger out at you but i'm just not happy at what your other support guy told me and i heard bad things about your website and i just didnt want to believe it til now.
    Andy: I got diapers to pay and all that, im just mad that it will take 15 days for me to recieve my payout instead of 7 like your website and alex said.
    Andy: They said they would provide me with a tracking number too and i wasn't even given that!
    Al: I will be right with you...
    Al: when did sent your request?
    Andy: Its okay! Take your time
    Al: Thank you for chatting with me. We welcome your feedback: please click here to complete our Exit Survey.
    Andy: Sunday night! I know its been only 2 days but still if your going to charge me for it to be here for 7 days why charge me for 15 days.
    Andy: Is that it? Really you reply back with a automated message.
    Andy: Dont worry i will save this email and forward it to Alex Al.
    Al: ok
    Andy: Okay bye thanks for wasting my time.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to berry7126@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Do you guys see the point now, why would i be charged $50 bucks for 15 days when the site and alex said himself in forums that it will be a charge of $50 for 7 days. Why post stuff bullshit that you're not truthful about and being honest about. I didnt want to post this in the forum but Alex, im pretty sure i gave you plenty of time to get back to me and you didnt.

frankel
    frankel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im sure youll get your money in the end, I find these guys a sound book, I can withdraw large amounts via moneybookers and get it within 2-4 days. Its one of those really everybody gets different experiences with different books, I once had pinnaclesports take the pi$$

VeryScaryBerry

Yeah, i understand frankel, i just don't get why they would post that on there websites and forums though if that isn't true, i mean if it would've said 15 days for a charge fee of $50 i would understand but their website says 7 days for a fee of $50 and i get told it will be 15 days i just dont understand honestly is just what i really was looking for.

frankel

Yeah that doesnt seem right, but just take it on the chin and wait for your money. You now know that whats on the site obviously isnt fact so you either use a different method or just stop playing there. The reality is, using moneybookers, Ive had no problems with them. I enjoy their lines and their limits. I like to balance things up because I dont think they deserve all the stick they get (due to me having such a good experience with them). I tell you one thing we can be sure of, it seems everybody has an account with them lol

magic32
    magic32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi , you say Frankel "using moneybookers i've had no problems with them"... You were lucky... I hadn't had too for my first payouts... But for my last payout (that i'm still waiting), i was strangely answered by payout department, 3days after my request, that moneybookers option wasn't available at the moment on BOL for payouts !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems really strange to me coz every time i go on live chat and ask if moneybookers option is available for payout, i'm answered "yes" by customers representatives, no one seems to know it's unavailable ? So i don't understand? Would i have been lied by payout department?

frankel

They sometimes need to load their moneybookers account, either by bank transfer or other player deposits, but yeah the cs does seem a little poor, as Ive never had any problems ive never had to contact them. I got a $7000 moneybookers withdrawal only last week

magic32

Could you tell me please on what day you had made your request Frankel and when you received money on moneybookers ?

frankel

Requested on Friday 2nd and received on Tuesday 6th, got it for free as requested it on a Friday.

magic32

ok, thanks Frankel, i'll have to talk with supervisor so...to ask him why i was told last week that moneybookers option wasn't available...

VeryScaryBerry

Thanks for your advice guys. Appreciate it. I think overall its just the bad online support / customer service that's giving them a bad name.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Hey VSB

As I said and as it says on the site, you''ll get your check within 7 biz days. Am having a word with the chat reps again.

Cheers
    Alex

VeryScaryBerry

Thank you. I got a email from DC right away sorting everything out and he was very helpful. If you guys have any problems with BOL just talk to DC he will get everything back to normal and help as much as possible! As everyone said's BOL is trying to make everything better and the players always comes first!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book just changed lines on me again. From -110 to -115. Then when -115 accepted, immediately to -120. Once in a while, ok, but this is getting absurd. It's not like this was the hottest bet in the world. Last time it cost me 15 bets, because the software kept changing lines, while the other bets were kept on hold. So Badonline sounds about right to me.

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Book just changed lines on me again. From -110 to -115. Then when -115 accepted, immediately to -120. Once in a while, ok, but this is getting absurd. It's not like this was the hottest bet in the world. Last time it cost me 15 bets, because the software kept changing lines, while the other bets were kept on hold. So Badonline sounds about right to me.
    These kind of complaints have been going on for years at this place. Why anyone would have their money there is beyond me. You are all just waiting to get screwed in the end (or sooner).

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
    These kind of complaints have been going on for years at this place. Why anyone would have their money there is beyond me. You are all just waiting to get screwed in the end (or sooner).
    All the warning signs are there. If BOL stops advertising here at SBR, you'll see the fastest ratings drop in forum history.