Bateman27
    Bateman27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

BetUs wire Payouts Down!!

Hello-

I just thought I would document my attempt to get money out of BetUs for all the naysayers out there. My intent of this thread is to document how long it takes to receive a payout and the various excuses/runaround I receive.

Hopefully, I won't receive any excuses.... we shall see.

If anyone is going through a similar situation with BetUS please feel free to share! (Or if you have any advice)
    Last edited by Bateman27; 09-13-11 at 12:17 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

Please let us know how your transaction goes sir.

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got paid from them in 5 days!

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SkivChef View Post
    I just got paid from them in 5 days!
    Might I ask when this transaction took place sir?

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

requestd 9/6 recieved 9/12. i have recieved numerous payouts from them w no problem

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

That book owes me a shot ton

Bateman27

My payout is still pending approval. I have been notified by my account rep that they 'just got a new processor for wire transfers' as of now the only payout method is a check... pretty sure this is a stall tactic but I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now as they have paid prior requests (although these were all wire transfers)

Bateman27

Skiv-

PM me the method they used (if it isn't ok to post publicly.)
    Last edited by Bateman27; 09-14-11 at 07:59 PM.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman27 View Post
    My payout is still pending approval. I have been notified by my account rep that they 'just got a new processor for wire transfers' as of now the only payout method is a check... pretty sure this is a stall tactic but I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now as they have paid prior requests (although these were all wire transfers)
    You're right it might be a stall type tactic however, I do know it can sometimes take up to as many as 10 business days to process transactions too. So please keep us posted on your withdraw request and if you need our assistance at all regarding this matter then you are always more than welcome to fill out a complaint form sir.

Bateman27

BigBoyDan-

Point taken. I have been through these type of things in the past, I just hope they pay out as I have considerable amount of winnings in my account. Moreso than in the past.

I appreciate the offer, and without sounding too cynical might I inquire what assistance you provide?

In an industry riddled with scams, what assurances can you provide and how exactly do you assist?

If you cannot post this publcly, again, feel free to PM me.

Thanks again.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman27 View Post

I appreciate the offer, and without sounding too cynical might I inquire what assistance you provide?
    The assistance I speak of would be for either one of my colleagues or myself to inquire to them on your behalf if they do indeed use stall type tactics on you during your withdraw request sir.