bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like 888Poker sponsored pro caught in a collusion scam

888Poker sponsored pro Darren Woods accused of collusion. Whats the real scoop on this one gentlemen?

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    888Poker sponsored pro Darren Woods accused of collusion. Whats the real scoop on this one gentlemen?

Please ban posters, beginning with yourself, who start a thread like this without providing a link.
    Last edited by Scooter; 09-13-11 at 06:07 AM.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

another pro caught in a scam what is the world coming to hope to hear more abouit this

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Please ban posters, beginning with yourself, who start a thread like this without providing a link.
    Google is your friend.

Worth the effort if you would like detailed instructions on how to cheat too.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Google is your friend.

Yes, I am aware of this.

But he took the time to make the statement, he should have provided a link.

He's starting a new thread on a new topic - 99% of the people on this site have no idea who Darren Woods is.
    Why should we have to do research to figure out wtf he's referring to?

Unprofessional.
    Last edited by Scooter; 09-13-11 at 11:28 AM.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

he was asking a question. If someone asks a question that usually means they don't know. I dont see anywhere big boy says i saw or read this. Scooter, bigboy is a very good moderator and not just another poster who starts crap. I am sure if he had links he would of provided.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know how everyone has different opinions about what really happens. Anyways, Here is the link I just found via a google search giving the details surrounding this scandal.
    888Poker Sponsored Pro Darren Woods Accused of Collusion

Yet another scandal involving an online poker pro, this time accusations were lodged against 888Poker sponsored UK pro Darren Woods, also known as Dooshcom. Some might suggest he changes his name to Douche-con after these latest revelations.

TwoPlusTwo.com broke down the allegations:

- Darren Woods, known as Dooshcom, a sponsored 888 poker pro and a WSOP winner, colluded with his friend Benkaremail (real name unknown) at the 500-1000 shortstack tables.

- They won hundreds of thousands of dollars during the August of 2011.

- Cheating was discovered by the group of high stakes players.

- The investigation has started only after the group made a big detailed report asking Pokerstrategy CEO to present it to the 888 poker management and fraud department.

More Below....

- Another cheating occured on iPoker, under SN's of Dingdonk1984 and Salamdolphie.

- This cheating was also discovered and reported. But the evidence is weak and it's very likely they will get away with colluding on iPoker.

- The group would like to take it to court with the help of 888 poker.
    In recent months a number of poker players have been accused of improprieties ranging from multi-accounting (Jose Macedo on Lock Poker) to scamming (Chino Rheem).

Woods won his first World Series of Poker bracelet this past June at the WSOP Limit Hold’em 6 Handed.

wtt0315

he probably just read it off
    http://www.gambling911.com/poker/888...on-091211.html

quite honestly poker online is like baseball and steroids. A lot of people cheat, pros and amuetuers alike. 99 percent of the time they just dont get caught and when they do it causes big controversy, but honestly its just part of the game, always has been always will be.

wtt0315

laff i posted that at same time as you bigboy, good to see one the orginal mods back bb

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Yes, I am aware of this.

But he took the time to make the statement, he should have provided a link.

He's starting a new thread on a new topic - 99% of the people on this site have no idea who Darren Woods is.
    Why should we have to do research to figure out wtf he's referring to?

Unprofessional.
    The full explanation, and the interesting info, is posted on another forum. I assumed that was why no link at first.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Darren+Woods+cheater

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

There is little discouragment in this sort of action in the poker world. Russ Hamilton (UB scandal main person) plays all the time in public and receives little flack from his actions. I think Justin Bonomo was banned for multi-accounting in the Sunday Million under the name a black car or black car. He has his playing restored everywhere and no one hears anything about this anymore.

Its akin to this. Say my child lies about something and I give him the same punishment as if he fessed up to it. It's worth his while to lie about it because hes not going to get caught lying everytime and will get the same punishment. No incentive other than his own morals to do the right thing.

With gambling morals and money do not mix...ergo a lot of cheating in online poker.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

You have to cheat online at high stakes if you want to win a lot of money. Everyone is so good now, it's hard to even beat the rake str8 up

Low stakes it isn't so bad, aside from the countrymen sitting beside eachother on their laptops chipping eachother off.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why I do not care to play poker online.