tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Heritage, how can you be so incredibly incompetent?

I've tried to give them every benefit of the doubt to get this handled, but to no avail.

I transferred my account over from Greek and requested a wire for part of my balance. Put in the necessary info, showed up in the cashier page as a pending payout. A couple of days later, the status of the payout changes to "Rejected". I get on live chat and ask what's wrong with the payout, why is it marked rejected, and I'm told that there's no problem, it's still in their system, and I'll see it in my account in a couple of days. Of course I don't.

So I start calling trying to find out where my wire is. I get a bunch of morons telling me that it's well within the timeframe (it's not even close), and when I ask for a trace, or the number so I can trace it at my bank, they tell me they don't have one. So after badgering the shit out of them for about a week, I finally get a clerk with a clue (EVERY transfer to a supervisor gets disconnected). He says he'll look into it, actually does, and tells me that the problem was that the processor had gotten a number wrong on the wire and that it would be resent ASAP.

So another week passes, and he's only half right. I start calling back, since I still have no wire, and after a bunch more supervisor disconnects, being told to call people in 30 minutes and then them being gone for the day, etc (remember this), I finally get somebody to look into the wire. He tells me.. get this.. that the problem is that the processor got a number wrong. And I'm like WTF are you talking about, that was the problem with the original wire, what's wrong with the second wire? And there is no second wire that he can find. So he promises to get back to me later that day when he has it figured it out, of course he never does, and I try back and he's gone for the day.

So the next day I call back, get somebody else (the one who pulled the call in 30-gone for the day stunt earlier), and she swears that she's looking at paperwork of a replacement wire was sent out the day before. So fast forward another week, I obviously still don't have a wire, and I call again. The first guy I talk to doesn't even have a record of a replacement wire being sent. He says he'll look into it and to call back later. I do, he says I need to talk to mrs 30-gone, and that she's busy.. and she said to call her in 30. And, in what will certainly be a shock to everybody at this point, she's gone for the day when i try back.

I've tried to be patient, but there's only so much absolute incompetence and lying to me that I'm going to put up with in silence. You've been nothing but terrible so far.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best CS in the biz, that's what the shills say.
    Just as good as The Greek, that's what the dumbfucks say

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a feeling that a handful of players would eventually have this problem at some point after the mass infusion of players took place. If you haven't yet filled out a complaint form yet please do so sir and one of us will be more than happy to inquire to them on your behalf.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Best CS in the biz, that's what the shills say.
    Just as good as The Greek, that's what the dumbfucks say
    Cheap shot--that's what pussies do. Very rare case and Tom made his legit complaint; now let's see how it gets resolved. My money is on Heritage getting it right.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 09-12-11 at 08:27 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Cheap shot--that's what pussies do. Very rare case and Tom made his legit complaint; now let's see how it gets resolved. My money is on Heritage getting it right.
    Do they have a choice in the matter? Chances are if someone said they would have called prior to taking on everyone, they would have called.

parlay11
    parlay11's Avatar Become A Pro!

They suck. I moved my acct from the Greek and then quickly closed it after a few dealings with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

mrpirate
    mrpirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Couldn,t agree more with the incompetent comment. This site is no where near the greek. The fact that they are not more up to date is amazing. I would write more detail but used up most of my energy just trying to navigate their site and find a simple line. AVOID this site at all costs.

HedgeHog

So move out of the US and go back to playing at The Greek. Problem solved. For the rest of us, Heritage remains one of the few viable outs left.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Rock solid shop

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Update?

tomcowley

Manager contacted me. Said he'd talked to the people involved, found the mistake, and that I should have it soon. Assuming I do, the compensation he gave me for the inconvenience/runaround is quite generous.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by tomcowley View Post
    Manager contacted me. Said he'd talked to the people involved, found the mistake, and that I should have it soon. Assuming I do, the compensation he gave me for the inconvenience/runaround is quite generous.
    Thanks for the update on this matter sir.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Glad it turned out well but it is sad that you had to come here to get resolution after your 3 attempts.

tomcowley

And I got it. GM Mike definitely handled it well once it came to his attention.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

I had a somewhat similar issue (nowhere near as drawn out as your experience) and Mike took care of it immediately for me.

HedgeHog

Good to hear. Congrats, Tom.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't get your balls in uproar HH shill

bigboydan

Glad to hear that Heritage (SBR Rated B+) resolved this issue to your satisfactory sir.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

They usually take care of their players if there is an issue...no use getting your panties in a bunch

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    don't get your balls in uproar HH shill
    Pull the stick out of your ass, Monte. All's well that ends well, get over it. Heritage is a class act.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I hate when books give you the run around. Unreal.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

All I know is they can get you a check lightning as fast.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nowhere near A+ book. I have every thought that if someone hits them for a real payday they will either shut down and run or either close your account. They are half scared of action.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Near same experience there for me too!

I've tried to give them every benefit of the doubt to get this handled, but to no avail.

I transferred my account over from Greek and requested a wire for part of my balance. Put in the necessary info, showed up in the cashier page as a pending payout. A couple of days later, the status of the payout changes to "Rejected". I get on live chat and ask what's wrong with the payout, why is it marked rejected, and I'm told that there's no problem, it's still in their system, and I'll see it in my account in a couple of days. Of course I don't.

So I start calling trying to find out where my wire is. I get a bunch of morons telling me that it's well within the timeframe (it's not even close), and when I ask for a trace, or the number so I can trace it at my bank, they tell me they don't have one. So after badgering the shit out of them for about a week, I finally get a clerk with a clue (EVERY transfer to a supervisor gets disconnected). He says he'll look into it, actually does, and tells me that the problem was that the processor had gotten a number wrong on the wire and that it would be resent ASAP.

So another week passes, and he's only half right. I start calling back, since I still have no wire, and after a bunch more supervisor disconnects, being told to call people in 30 minutes and then them being gone for the day, etc (remember this), I finally get somebody to look into the wire. He tells me.. get this.. that the problem is that the processor got a number wrong. And I'm like WTF are you talking about, that was the problem with the original wire, what's wrong with the second wire? And there is no second wire that he can find. So he promises to get back to me later that day when he has it figured it out, of course he never does, and I try back and he's gone for the day.

So the next day I call back, get somebody else (the one who pulled the call in 30-gone for the day stunt earlier), and she swears that she's looking at paperwork of a replacement wire was sent out the day before. So fast forward another week, I obviously still don't have a wire, and I call again. The first guy I talk to doesn't even have a record of a replacement wire being sent. He says he'll look into it and to call back later. I do, he says I need to talk to mrs 30-gone, and that she's busy.. and she said to call her in 30. And, in what will certainly be a shock to everybody at this point, she's gone for the day when i try back.

I've tried to be patient, but there's only so much absolute incompetence and lying to me that I'm going to put up with in silence. You've been nothing but terrible so far.

Tom,

This happened to me too. I had to call them back with my bank wiring information roughly three separate times. They pulled the "got a number wrong" trick on me too. Eventually, I said forget it for the wire. It was stall, stall, stall. I finally requested a check instead. The check was cut and sent really quick like same day. I got it three days later. My recommendation to them is to just drop the wire as a payout option then.

Everything else there has been absolutely great! They give out all kinds of bonuses too AFTER you're already with them. Murphy is a great guy! Probably one of the most honest I've ever run into at a book. If you have a problem, then find him. But don't bust this guy up, he's as class act as there is in the whole business! Give the guy respect! What I'm saying is don't call up yelling and whining about your account like some kid. This guy deserves better than that.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

murphy is a good guy----john too----i think they have added some people---growing pains.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    murphy is a good guy----john too----i think they have added some people---growing pains.
    Who's Murphy? Is that GM Mike?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Yea Murphy is a pleasure to talk to. I first signed up through him.