jjffss69
    jjffss69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betclic account problem

Answer after sending ID:

Dear Jeff,

After an internal investigation, we will not be re-opening this account and it is to remained closed permanently, as will any future accounts you might open.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide the exact details of why this is.
    in chat

Connah: Ok I have spoken with verifications and they will not be opening the account or returning any money.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

no great loss as they're a crap book anyway, but what have you been up to?
    come clean

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

they may be a crap book but they for my experience are very fair .
    Euro books dont tolarate double accounts it is in their rules

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjffss69 View Post
    Answer after sending ID:

in chat
    Betclic (SBR Rated D+) is a Malta based book so I can't say I'm surprised to hear anything of this nature happening. Now whether it's justifiable or not I don't know yet. However, if you are in need of some assistance regarding this matter then please fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf sir.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Nothing shady about Betclic. IMO they deserve better rating than D+. Never had any issue with them and always paid within 24h.

If they have closed your accuount due to verification problem, there probably is more to the story.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I am betting with Betclic for a few months, and they are honest, never had 1 single issue with them....they seem to be a better than D+ bookie for me

jjffss69

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Betclic (SBR Rated D+) is a Malta based book so I can't say I'm surprised to hear anything of this nature happening. Now whether it's justifiable or not I don't know yet. However, if you are in need of some assistance regarding this matter then please fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf sir.
    I filled out a complaint form.
    Thank you

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post

I think that this rating is totaly BS they are not a scam book , I feel much more safe there that any bookie that alows americans.
    They are actualy a legal bookie with a french license for sports and poker- www.betclic.fr

Ruifgalmeida

jjffss69-I hope that everithing gets solve but I gotta ask , did or did you not open a second account???

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

Agree with posters who say betclic are worthy of a better rating. They deserve at least a B rating.

Certainly they are strict when it comes to i.d. verification but these are a first class book.

Big sponsors of soccer teams in Europe. Very speedy with payouts - even large amounts.

jjffss69

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    jjffss69-I hope that everithing gets solve but I gotta ask , did or did you not open a second account???
    only one account

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by jjffss69 View Post

only one account
    you got a case Then , tells us how it all works out GL