acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Wow 25 hours :S

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex take the fortunes that you are making off of your $100 25 hour book 2 book transfer fees and and invest it into getting a mirror site set up set up so that your players are able to bet on the first sunday of the football season.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Alex take the fortunes that you are making off of your $100 25 hour book 2 book transfer fees and and invest it into getting a mirror site set up set up so that your players are able to bet on the first sunday of the football season.

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

When this site crashed last year how London did it take for it to get running again?

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline is aweful!! Day 30th of my 3.5K wire and told yesterday "10 more business days"! Just had a chat with "Lars" and he says still waiting to hear from the processor and sending another message.

foster.rand
    foster.rand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Betonline Sucks!!!
    Please downgrade this book!!!

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill agree bad customer service...do they even actually pay?

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline has not paid me. When does slow play become no pay? I am 35 days and counting. Lou from SBR has been trying to help but BetOnline just gives us both untrue answers. B+ is WAY too High (IMO)

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana40 View Post
    BetOnline has not paid me. When does slow play become no pay? I am 35 days and counting. Lou from SBR has been trying to help but BetOnline just gives us both untrue answers. B+ is WAY too High (IMO)

File a complaint with Justin7 not Lou.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

BOL CS is not only poor, it's incompetent as well. Last week I completed my rollover there and confirmed it along with the free Friday payout. They do so and I put my request in on Friday. On Saturday, I no longer see it pending so I email them again. They say there was a glitch and try again. I call my withdrawal in this time, only to find out there was never a glitch, but my payout was refused because of ID verification. Fine, so I scan the required info and it's accepted, but they refuse the free payout because it's no longer Friday. So I have to wait until this Friday to re-submit my payout request in order to save the $50 fee. Mother Fukkin stalling idiots is what they are IMO.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    BOL CS is not only poor, it's incompetent as well. Last week I completed my rollover there and confirmed it along with the free Friday payout. They do so and I put my request in on Friday. On Saturday, I no longer see it pending so I email them again. They say there was a glitch and try again. I call my withdrawal in this time, only to find out there was never a glitch, but my payout was refused because of ID verification. Fine, so I scan the required info and it's accepted, but they refuse the free payout because it's no longer Friday. So I have to wait until this Friday to re-submit my payout request in order to save the $50 fee. Mother Fukkin stalling idiots is what they are IMO.
    if this story is true (no reason to belive it isnt) the customer service is either 1) dumb as rocks 2) attempting to rob you of a free payout.

having said that, im sure if you speak to the proper person, they will make this right and let you withdraw for free before next friday

YALILI
    YALILI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

From my experience, you would often get different answers from different people or different departments. Is it the worst customer service? Yes, it is.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    if this story is true (no reason to belive it isnt) the customer service is either 1) dumb as rocks 2) attempting to rob you of a free payout.

having said that, im sure if you speak to the proper person, they will make this right and let you withdraw for free before next friday
    We'll see. I've resubmitted my request to them today, and if not solved by tomorrow, a complaint will be filed with SBR.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

This is why CS is so important people falling over themselves to remove money from this book! Seems like you guys are also making the right choice by doing so alot of better places to play than them!

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stumbled upon such a problem myself with them. Quite frustrating, but I managed to get my money out by counter betting on a spain basketball match. I Choosed the match quite carefully and placed a bet with betonline on the underdog and the other one with 5dimes. I lost about 5% of total sum on the wagers but at least I got my money out and didn't paid bigger ridiculous fees. Also I still had some rollover conditions not yet fulfilled.

Overall I really appreciate the rating work of sbr, but this one looks overrated.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

SBR DOES NOT 100% REPERSENT THE OPINIONS OF PLAYERS...for quite some time we have been saying downgrade betonline

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    was it Lars, he is a fkn beaut... entire CS staff is clueless
    omg that guy is the biggest ass hole

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

WOW is it me or Betonline has gone down hill bigtime.... I use to have thousands in this book. Now I have no more than a few hundred.

Whether there are issues or not if to many people keep bringing up issues, eventually something is wrong with the new management and there customer service they brought in....

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

horrible customer service !

First 12