fel2718
    fel2718's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Betus withdrawal metod

Hey guys,

I am new here and just wanted to compliment this site on all it has done for bettors and their problems withdrawing, etc...

I just had a question about withdrawing from betus...Obviously I should have done research before joining betus but now that I have actually won a decent amount of money for the first time was wondering what's the best method to take money out from them?

I saw the courier check is a 50.00 fee so was wondering if there was any method to avoid this?

Also I have heard there have been a lot of problems with people getting their money from them, should I be worried?

Thanks a lot, any input is greatly appreciated.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

The overnight check option is probably your best one. Now as far as potential withdraw problems go. It just all depends on the things at the time you request it sir.

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

this is my first post and i had already joined betus before i found this site, but i had mixed emotions as I was "happy" when that account finally reached zero after searching this site and finding better books. Talk about mixed emotions. BTW BigBoyDan keep up the excellent work.... and i mean that!

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

I like there wire... even though I feel like the fees come out to about $65 on this route money goes right into account.

foxx_peter
    foxx_peter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi all, I am a rookie (to this board) and am also in the same situation. I have used betus for a couple years and really love them (great cust service, easy to use website, etc) but then again, I have never requested a payout.

I now have a balance over $20K and am freaking out after reading all of this stuff. Do I actually have a prayer to get paid? Is there a strategy for large withdrawls? Like only taking a portion at a time?

Also, I seem to remember one of the moderators who was able to contact them directly to ensure things go smoothly. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Anytime you acquire a balance of that nature at BetUS you become a potential candidate of being at risk of either being slow paid and or a possible confiscation, that's just based on their history. However, SBR moderator Justin7 has a pretty good track record with assisting players retrieve their funds with them, and if your ever in need of any help when it comes to cashing out. Just let us know and we will inquire to them on your behalf and find out what the problem might be.

foxx_peter

Thanks bigboydan, I really appreciate the feedback and advice. This board is fantastic and I think it's a great source of unbiased information. I only wish I had found this site prior to putting all of my eggs into the betus basket. It's a shame as I really do love the betus website, I just hope they improve their payout reliability as they could really be one of the best out there.

Just curious, I get the slow pay situation (I used to manage my company's AP dept), but on what grounds to they confiscate? Is getting lucky on a 40 to 1 proposition grounds for confiscation? Or does there really need to be an issue like an incorrect line, etc.

Thanks again!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by foxx_peter View Post
    Just curious, I get the slow pay situation (I used to manage my company's AP dept), but on what grounds to they confiscate? Is getting lucky on a 40 to 1 proposition grounds for confiscation? Or does there really need to be an issue like an incorrect line, etc.

Thanks again!
    For most books, you have to do something borderline criminal to have winnings voided. ID fraud, opening up multiple accounts, past posting. If you play a bad line, they might cancel the wager.

As far as BetUS in particular, I'm not aware of any outrageous complaints since I've been with SBR. I think they had a history over 4 years ago, but that was before my watch.

foxx_peter

OK, that's a releif. From the other postings on this board though, it seems the real gamble is getting betUS to pay you at all. But then again, maybe there is a backstory I am unaware of.

I appreciate all the help and support guys, I'll keep you all posted and may ask for some help if things start going off course.

Good luck next weekend! (go Cards!!!!)