i just made a ** deposit with gtbets.com

gave them the control number

funds were picked up

my account still shows 0 balance

they are not off to a good start

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Sir,

At this hour of the day I'm sure their staff is most likely in the middle of a shift change. So if you could allow them a bit more time to add your funds to your account.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are rather or very slow

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants,

Can you update the board?

giantsfan22
    giantsfan22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

Got money in my account this morning.

murago x3
    murago x3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan22 View Post
    You should be more patience

bigboydan

Glad to here this matter was resolved sir. I hope you give us your feedback in regards how GtBets (SBR Rated C) treats you with your gaming experiences there.

giantsfan22

i took the 50% bonus and the rollover is just like vip 8X. started with $1350, rollover is 20% done balance is still 1350. just trying to complete rollover so i can see how their payouts work.

giantsfan22

requested a payout this morning thursday 9-29-11 by cashiers check. was told it wont be processed until monday 10-3-11 and it will be coming by fed ex. i should expect it 3-10 business days after processing.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

GL buddy...gtbets is a crapola book...already claiming processor issues...hope u get it soon...sure isnt VIP, i wish they were...id go elsewhere wuick...this startup isnt going well and they lie alot as well

bigboydan

requested a payout this morning thursday 9-29-11 by cashiers check. was told it wont be processed until monday 10-3-11 and it will be coming by fed ex. i should expect it 3-10 business days after processing.
    Please keep us posted on this matter sir.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

gtbets.com is a BS book

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Theyre the antithesis of VIP, spam everyday from these losers begging for deposits. The only time VIP sent emails was for promotions. Stay far away!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

trust me VIP was my only book i used for 13 years and stayed very happy there...never a problem to speak of...GTBETS IS NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFILIATED WITH THE OLD VIP.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    trust me VIP was my only book i used for 13 years and stayed very happy there...never a problem to speak of...GTBETS IS NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFILIATED WITH THE OLD VIP.....
    How can you say GT is not affiliated with the old VIP? GT has the same employees & management as VIP. I tried opening an account with these GT clowns twice, once in my name & 2nd try in my wifes name. Just to hit their 50% cash bonus & run. Both accounts were registered successfully, just to be flagged by management later saying my business is unwanted. Reason, because I won big at VIP & GT has me labeled as professional which is untrue. I was just lucky. GT is very much affiliated with VIP, don't be naive.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

they have the same managers, and they HIRED the website designer from vip to make it look like a exact replica....NOTHING else is the same...owners, processors, nothing....they want old vip playetrs to think its the same but in reality its a sham....they already delaying players payments...its a joke....i was at vip for 13 years buddy...i know the difference, abvoulsey u dont....goodluck--lol

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was at Vip forever too and really miss the book. Also not sure why you got 8x roll on your bonus. I was promised 4x just like Vip always gave us.

bobbywaves

they have the same managers, and they HIRED the website designer from vip to make it look like a exact replica....NOTHING else is the same...owners, processors, nothing....they want old vip playetrs to think its the same but in reality its a sham....they already delaying players payments...its a joke....i was at vip for 13 years buddy...i know the difference, abvoulsey u dont....goodluck--lol
    I was with VIP for a long time as well, that's why I know it's the same wolf in sheeps clothing. VIP was great back in the day, but I agree they suck now trying to reopen under this GT Bets front. Think what you want about their non affiliation, my experience tells me different.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I think what happened is the real VIP management and owners decided enough is enough in light of all the legal issues. Perhaps they still want to fly to the US, who knows. So, the VIP owners shut down their business, cashed out, and went away. Some of the managers from VIP has this great idea of how they could make millions. They cut some deal with the owners of VIP to get the client list and access to the software and files then had a basic web designer just modify the website files to make it look a hair different.

The owners of VIP are not behind this site. They are long gone and living the retired life. What you have is a bunch of high to mid level former VIP managers with dollar signs in their eyes. They know many people liked VIP and they are trying to play on that thinking that if they can attract the old VIP players they can make millions too. If VIP wanted to stay in business they would have just remained as VIP. When reinvent yourself as garbage which is what GTBets is. So whatever the speculation the owners of VIP are not part of GTBets and if they are it is just to get a check every month for selling the GT group the mailing lists, website, and software files.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

funny i was with 13 years at vip and never had a payout problem and i withdraw weekly...vip was solid, period....gtbets is a joke and affilition isnt even close...its a wolf in vip clothing...not a concidence they want it to look the same...do a little research and its easy to find its totally differet company with a few of the same employees....srry but customer service agents and managers dont make a book what it is....have fun getting ur money out, "srry were already have processor issues"...LMAO

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    I think what happened is the real VIP management and owners decided enough is enough in light of all the legal issues. Perhaps they still want to fly to the US, who knows. So, the VIP owners shut down their business, cashed out, and went away. Some of the managers from VIP has this great idea of how they could make millions. They cut some deal with the owners of VIP to get the client list and access to the software and files then had a basic web designer just modify the website files to make it look a hair different.

The owners of VIP are not behind this site. They are long gone and living the retired life. What you have is a bunch of high to mid level former VIP managers with dollar signs in their eyes. They know many people liked VIP and they are trying to play on that thinking that if they can attract the old VIP players they can make millions too. If VIP wanted to stay in business they would have just remained as VIP. When reinvent yourself as garbage which is what GTBets is. So whatever the speculation the owners of VIP are not part of GTBets and if they are it is just to get a check every month for selling the GT group the mailing lists, website, and software files.
    THIS IS EXACTLY CORRECT...ANY1 WHO THINKS GTBETS IS THE SAME AS VIP IN A NEW SKIN IS clueless...LOL...FEEL BAD FOR THEM ACTUALLY--LMAO

bobbywaves

If they're not the same despite the same employees, managers, software, bonuses/rewards, etc, then there shouldn't have been an issue accepting my new account. A supposedly new company like GT desperately trying to get customers should accept anyone willing to deposit. Why GT not accept me? Because they obviously have my VIP account info & know I won there. IMO they're the same company under a new name. A new company like GT suddenly appears right after VIP closes & agrees to payoff all the VIP customers who were too slow cashing out? Doesn't sound like a good financial decision for a new company starting out to take on such debt, if not affiliated with VIP.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    If they're not the same despite the same employees, managers, software, bonuses/rewards, etc, then there shouldn't have been an issue accepting my new account. A supposedly new company like GT desperately trying to get customers should accept anyone willing to deposit. Why GT not accept me? Because they obviously have my VIP account info & know I won there. IMO they're the same company under a new name. A new company like GT suddenly appears right after VIP closes & agrees to payoff all the VIP customers who were too slow cashing out? Doesn't sound like a good financial decision for a new company starting out to take on such debt, if not affiliated with VIP.
    Not trying to argue with you Bobby but they don't want any winners there. You yourself said you took VIP for some money. That's the point. This group doesn't have the capital in case you "get lucky" again. Maybe it was luck when you won but these guys don't want to chance it. They just want guaranteed losers.

I don't know why you feel that GT Bets is the old VIP just because the website is the same. Sure they use the same website, software, and have many of the old employees BUT they don't have the same processors. They also don't have the capital of VIP. Which to me means that the owners of VIP retired and closed up shop and sold off (or gave) all the files to the business to their old managers. Perhaps it was a way for VIP owners not to feel like they were throwing people out on the streets. The VIP owners are long gone and that is why GTBets doesn't have the capital to take a risk on someone like you getting lucky. I am not saying that GTBets and VIP are 100% unconnected. They obviously are but I think the connection is simply the VIP owners selling off their client lists, files, and software to a group of their previous managers. So parts of the business of GT is the same as VIP but the important parts like owners, processors, capital, and motivation is not the same. And to me that means GTBets has to prove itself all over again before I would consider them even close to VIP.

Oh, and as for the reason why GTBets covered VIP's money; if they didn't they nobody would bet at GT out of fear of being stiffed. So either they can buck up $50K and have a business chance or they are dead in the water.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

booby is a loittle clueless, kinds sad to see some1 THINK they they whats going on and have not a clue...LMAO....good try bobby but once agaibn u have no idea what ur talking about buddy...but nice try

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

its manager from vip TRYING to make things look the same but owners and backing are no where to be found...which menas gtbets isnt affiliated with old VIO they want people to THINK they are cause vip was trust worthy....read the threads, ALREADY processing issues....terrible CS when ur money isnt sent...i was there 13 years...poppy and 1 other manager joined bank accounts anf think they will make it....nice try gtbets, but any1 with a clue knows the truth, u cant replicate vips service , but keep up the skin trick

bobbywaves

You're the clueless one Mikey, no way shape or form affiliated? Lol....Review the facts pal:

1) same server, software, phone #, website skin
    2) same managers & employees
    3) same bonuses & rewards
    4) same operating location
    5) have VIP cutomers info & paying off VIP debts.
    6) not accepting winning players from VIP

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

the only fact u need to know: vip owners have nothing to do with gtbets...thats why CS bloes, processor problems already, and yes they want players like urself to THINK that...i was at vip 13 years buddy, and i was a overall winner at vip ( so ur take isnt true) gtbets isnt viop....most people know this already, and if u play and try to get $$ u will too....gl

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and yes poppy called me and ask me to deposit, BUT when i asked the real questions...o learned its just 2 managers from vip and they bought the website...thats why it looks the exact same AND has same structure...ur welcome

giantsfan22

received a check by fedex from Gtbets today.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Is your check already cashed with no problem?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

gtbets are a bunch of posers

hoop22
    hoop22's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Can SBR check and make sure this guy is a real player there and not a poser???? He only has 6 posts and i would like to get facts for payments. Sorry dude u don't have a long enough track record for me to take your word here, no disrespect. Please can someone with a good track record confirm payment in this place so i can deposit with them already.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Can SBR check and make sure this guy is a real player there and not a poser???? He only has 6 posts and i would like to get facts for payments. Sorry dude u don't have a long enough track record for me to take your word here, no disrespect. Please can someone with a good track record confirm payment in this place so i can deposit with them already.
    gl...i was with VIP forever, but i wouldnt give these posers a nickel

andybord
    andybord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

GTbets

Hi folks-

I received a low 4 figure payout from GTbets via check on 9/15. Payment was via Cashier's check. I had originally requested the payout via p2p on the evening of 9/12 and received an email the next morning stating that P2P payments would be delayed significantly, so I took the check instead.

This check was sent via Fedex on 9/13, received on 9/15. Bank was canadian. I cashed the check on 9/15 and it has cleared.

Overall, not a horrible first run through GTbets, but low 4 figures likely shouldn't be a problem especially in the middle of September when many were taking advantage of the 50% bonus.

Not recommending to play or stay away, just providing the facts of my experiences so far. I will likely be depositing a small amount with them again now the the Yankees f-ed me with my +220 series bet...jerks...

12 Last