Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by andybord View Post
    Hi folks-

I received a low 4 figure payout from GTbets via check on 9/15. Payment was via Cashier's check. I had originally requested the payout via p2p on the evening of 9/12 and received an email the next morning stating that P2P payments would be delayed significantly, so I took the check instead.

This check was sent via Fedex on 9/13, received on 9/15. Bank was canadian. I cashed the check on 9/15 and it has cleared.

Overall, not a horrible first run through GTbets, but low 4 figures likely shouldn't be a problem especially in the middle of September when many were taking advantage of the 50% bonus.

Not recommending to play or stay away, just providing the facts of my experiences so far. I will likely be depositing a small amount with them again now the the Yankees f-ed me with my +220 series bet...jerks...
    Thanks alot finally someone with a long track record came forward with a payout good enough for me to give them a shot now, 50% cash im sold.

dumare
    dumare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

I would love to hear good news comming from this book because I used to use vip and it was fantastic.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by dumare View Post
    I would love to hear good news comming from this book because I used to use vip and it was fantastic.
    me too...vip my main book for 13 years..

BUT.....gtbets is a FAR FAR cry from vip...not even close

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

i got a letter from Intertops, "as vip sports member in the past i have free money waiting for me at Intertops". $50.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Requested my first payout via courier check two days ago. So far, still nothing updated..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    i got a letter from Intertops, "as vip sports member in the past i have free money waiting for me at Intertops". $50.
    yeah mine was for 100.00.....interops interface is horrible...hated that site setup

giantsfan22
    giantsfan22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

Gtbets sent me a check by Fedex but today my bank says it DID NOT clear

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

srry to hear that buddy...but definatley NOT suprised either...these posesr making people think its VIP and just like u people are finding out they are far far from vip..they called me but i asked the hard Qs and found put vip has nothing to do with this starup...its just a few old vip managers trying to get a book off the ground...and it isnt working...GL on getting the money u deserve, but dont waste another 1.00 at GTBETS...

dumare
    dumare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan22 View Post
    Gtbets sent me a check by Fedex but today my bank says it DID NOT clear
    Hey giantsfan22,
    I was wondering if you or anyone else have any news on gtbets? Did they resend you a check and if so did they pay for the fees?

First 12