Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Bunch of idiots at 5Dimes

I made a poker username for their poker room and forgot what it was since it was a month ago. I go on live chat to retrieve the info and i get told that a 3rd party has my poker username not them and they can't get it for me? I then ask how to get my username and they told me they have to email the 3rd party site to get my username wtf? I created the poker account THROUGH 5dimes so they should have that info in their f*cking system. It's not like this is the first time contacting them i have contacted them over this same issue for at least the past 2 weeks each time getting the same answer that the 3rd party has yet to email them back. Well when the f*ck am i gonna get my username so i can play poker on their f*cking site? I ask to speak to the manager and he is never available to talk (yet he is always available when people get through to him just to waste his time playing games) That site has a bunch of retards working there that can't do the simple task of telling me wtf my poker name is. I told them i'm gonna check back in a few hours and if i get the same excuse i'm just making a whole new poker account i don't care if it's against their rules f*ck them that site is a joke.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are the best book I have used, bar none.