blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Heritage grew too fast

I thought that I saw an incorrect line at HERITAGE today-the line was the same at The Greek. Rather than betting a wrong line I did my best to contact someone with knowledge at their site. The wager was Oregon to win the North Division of the PAC-12 -price listed +1.25. The posted price to win the PAC-12 title was also +1.25. After chat with Alex and then a call to speak it was as if I was bothering them. Well hats off to Heritage-great service-great book-but too overloaded and many new employees that are not to experienced as yet. Will not mention the particular names, due to the fact that they are doing their best. Was I wrong here gentlemen?

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

They either made a mistake or they are trying to screw the customer. My book has Oregon to win the Pac 10 title gamer at plus 175. So the North divsion odds seem right, but the Pac 10 title game odds are off, in favor of the book. Maybe that is why they gave you a hard time about it.

crazyfied
    crazyfied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 518

yeah i just made a deposit there today... and it wasnt a fun and easy process. took betisland 2secs to give me ** info but with heritage live chat took them over 5mins just to respond

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    I thought that I saw an incorrect line at HERITAGE today-the line was the same at The Greek. Rather than betting a wrong line I did my best to contact someone with knowledge at their site. The wager was Oregon to win the North Division of the PAC-12 -price listed +1.25. The posted price to win the PAC-12 title was also +1.25. After chat with Alex and then a call to speak it was as if I was bothering them. Well hats off to Heritage-great service-great book-but too overloaded and many new employees that are not to experienced as yet. Will not mention the particular names, due to the fact that they are doing their best. Was I wrong here gentlemen?
    I think your a true idiot to start a dumb as thread like this, if they make a mistake then take advantage of it u idiot. Sounds to me like u just want some attention.

blackbox
    Update your status

hey legions your the fuckin idiot-you bet a bad line at my place and your were booted- CAESARS --JACKASS NOT SOME UNREGULATED OFFSHORE OFFICE WITH A FUCKIN PHONE-AND LEGIT---

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

No good can come from betting bad lines

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

Heritage has been around forever. They will straighten it out.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    Hi Blackbox,

Can you send me that chat?

2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I've always wanted an invite from these guys...now that I'm in I am not so sure about this

blackbox
    Update your status

Mr. Dozier I have sent you a pm. Spoke to them over the phone yesterday-and this morning- I do not wish to make this a issue. They do their best-and it is all of our own choice as to what we choose. Thanks for asking.