rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Has anyone had any experience of centrebet? ?

Has anyone had any experience of Centrebet?
    Do they limit you fast?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

They have had some issues with live betting. I think they are overrated at B+. C or C- based on what I have seen.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

I have experience of CentreBet.com.au but I believe there is also a UK firm?

The Aussie mob were excellent for me for a few years but then I must have worn out my welcome after beating them consistently, primarily on tennis. My limits ended up at the not-worth-bothering level. They also banned me outright from using their prime racing product. I had little option but to close my account.

I would expect the UK firm to be the same as the rest of them in that country. Take what you can from them but expect to be severely limited if you show any talent.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I played at Centrebet (Aussie Version), one of my first books, quick to limit but will pay.

Joey Zaza
    Joey Zaza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3579

Used to be good. Waste of time now. All bets get referred to trader and get refused more often than not. Plus they scamemd a fellow forum member with their time delay on a live soccer match.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yes, I had the same experience as Joey Zaza... earlier, they were known to accept large stakes, but today, they're absolutely worthless. So don't even bother signing up.

jonorussell
    jonorussell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I've been using centrebet Australia for 8 years.

Great book. Always pay next day. I've had alot of 1 - 2k payouts and once a 8k payout. Never had any issues.

I have never been limited but over all I'm a looser but I do go through good patches.

I would recommend them to anyone.

andy888
    andy888's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would like recommend ur guys for sbobet and ibcbet for sport betting site .. it's really good price and fun for someone who love football and sport betting. now i just bet everyday .. last week i got money from man u and barcelona also yesterday with southampton

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by andy888 View Post
    i would like recommend ur guys for sbobet and ibcbet for sport betting site .. it's really good price and fun for someone who love football and sport betting. now i just bet everyday .. last week i got money from man u and barcelona also yesterday with southampton
    yes SBO is great for soccer but hardly a substitute for Centrebet if you want to bet on Aussie sports - but then again I can get a few more peanuts on those at SBO than I have any chance of doing at Centrebet

IBC I dunno they won't let me in

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Centrebet is surely not for high-rollers , but decent bookie , lead by Australian goverment , so they have a back.
    For LIVE certanly not good , you bet live elsewhere, but for pre game , and doubles good.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

If you can trust sportingbet(aus) then you can trust centrebet(aus). Other than that just like any other book just with a different look.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109092

There are a few certain markets where they offer really good odds, but when they limit you, every bet has do be accepted by their odds department. Then they don't accept more than a few Euro. It's nearly useless.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just made an account last week, every bet I made was referred to this trader guy and he refused most or gave shitty stakes. Lame. Never even got 1 bet in where it was instantly accepted.