mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Betus help

I'm looking to deposit $1,000 here. How have they been lately? Payouts and all.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

you are nuts! but gl if you do

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

hahaha BetUs

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Mintpicks, there are many better shops out there that are safer right now. I would recommend heading over to 5 Dimes or Bet Islands.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Any success stories out there???

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

No, they are awful. They stole from me like they've stolen from many others, and they don't even let me place bets, they play games where they put up a line that looks good but they only let you bet the bad side of the line. Say it's Lakers @ Wizards and the line is Lakers -5 everywhere. They'll put up Lakers -6, Wizards +6, but if you try to bet Wizards they say "Sorry, the line is now +5." But if you try to bet Lakers your -6 will go through. Avoid them at all costs!

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    No, they are awful. They stole from me like they've stolen from many others, and they don't even let me place bets, they play games where they put up a line that looks good but they only let you bet the bad side of the line. Say it's Lakers @ Wizards and the line is Lakers -5 everywhere. They'll put up Lakers -6, Wizards +6, but if you try to bet Wizards they say "Sorry, the line is now +5." But if you try to bet Lakers your -6 will go through. Avoid them at all costs!
    that is so dodgy!

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

It is pretty easy to verify for yourself, you just need two browsers open. When you see an off market line, bet both sides for the minimum, usually $5, and you'll see that only the bad side (the line a half point or a point worse than market) will go through while the other is rejected. You can even submit the good side first, see "Sorry the line is now +5" and then see the other side submit successfully a few seconds later at -6.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    It is pretty easy to verify for yourself, you just need two browsers open. When you see an off market line, bet both sides for the minimum, usually $5, and you'll see that only the bad side (the line a half point or a point worse than market) will go through while the other is rejected. You can even submit the good side first, see "Sorry the line is now +5" and then see the other side submit successfully a few seconds later at -6.
    That is some sort of scam, I don't have an account there but I would try this out now If I did

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive never had a problem with them, heard a lot of negatives thou