Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

5Dimes chat.....play here....i was bored!

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Jax'
    Jax: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Simon: Hi
    Simon: I want to confirm if Tony is the owner of this book?
    Jax: Yes sir, he is.
    Simon: I heard on the forums he is really rude....is that true?
    Jax: Only if you piss him off.
    Simon: yes true....is tony in today? i would like to chat with him
    Jax: Allow me a moment to check. Do you have an account with us?
    Simon: no i'm a new player
    Jax: I'll transfer you.
    Jax: Just a moment please
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Tony'.

You are now chatting with 'Tony'
    Tony: how can I help you?
    Simon: Hi Tony
    Simon: im a new player
    Tony: greetings
    Simon: canadian player
    Tony: do you have an account number?
    Simon: no not yet
    Simon: as a Canadian am i safe to play on ur site? all these other books are shutting down
    Tony: no problem playing here, we're not going anywhere
    Simon: I heard you limit player heavily if there winner is that true?
    Tony: rare occasions it can happen
    Tony: as i tell everyone else, "win 10-50k, and we'll see i you get limited"
    Tony: *"and we'll see if you get limited"
    Simon: i just heard and read some crap on the forums that they didn't like dealing with you....but you semm nice for now
    Tony: well, you don't see the people talking on the forums about how they won 25k and got their limits doubled
    Tony: as one guy said it in one of them a few years ago, and was told "tony must think you're a real dumbass"
    Simon: lol
    Tony: so the only things that are popular in the forums is "tony bashing"
    Tony: which is fine by me, i really don't care about the forums, and of course i'm resented for feeling that way
    Simon: also as new player one of your employee's say i cannot use insta-debit as a first deposit? how come?
    Tony: too many issues with new clients bouncing the payments
    Tony: i tell canadians to use moneybookers
    Tony: best option
    Simon: im not broke though
    Tony: doesn't matter, on this end it was determined that by not taking new client ********** deposits, our ********** returns were down 70%
    Tony: i'm not sure how many transactions are required before they turn it on for new clients, but its working quite well
    Simon: what about a **** for me or Amex....since im not from USA you shouldn't have any issues?
    Tony: we do not have a processor at this time accepting canadian ************
    Tony: from canada, all clients are told to use moneybookers
    Simon: damn...looks like it MB then
    Simon: ok will do then
    Tony: its simply the best solution
    Simon: cool
    Tony: and check with the verifications department on what you need to do in order to qualify for **********
    Simon: ok
    Tony: i wish i had the answer on me, but I just don't know the current policy on that one, and don't want to give you stale information
    Simon: alrighty sounds good
    Simon: thanks for your time today
    Tony: not a problem
    Tony: thank you for choosing 5Dimes
    Simon: ciao

rzagza11
    rzagza11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Ive won $20,000 in the last 6 months with 5D. My limits havent been lowered in any way, shape or form whatsoever.

coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I've been betting for many, many years, and it doesn't get any better than 5 Dimes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SeahawkSanders

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never had a problem with 5dimes. Never! Oh and yes I am a winner. I don't bet thousands a game but I do win. My average bet size is approx. $100

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been using 5 dimes for a couple of weeks. Great book with lot's of options. Best racebook I've used. Customer firendly. Hope they stay around for a while.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite book

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

5Dimes is solid. Best option for Americans by far. Tony will even let you parlay an ant race with a mud wrestling match. Gotta love all the options. Made $800 last night betting fukkin Little League. Where else can you do that? Also, I've always been paid w/i 24hrs with very low p2p fees compared to other books.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Tony must get tired of all the people asking to chat with him.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Tony must get tired of all the people asking to chat with him.
    I think he somehwat enjoys it. He's a business man. He's there to make money.

Ever since Pinnacle left the USA a long time ago. I was nervous about 5dimes... but honestly... I really like their odds and service. They don't F with your mind on withdrawals. They are very consistent. The bashing comes from the losers. Period. When you lose with a book... it's easy to say YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    My favorite book
    thought you were gonna break them

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13652

They are an awesome book; to this day the only site I can say that I truly regret not playing with any more. They gave me the boot in early 2007 after I had a ridiculous run on them, but it was done very professionally and politely. My entire balance, at the time a significant amount, was transferred to Neteller within 10 minutes of my account being closed.....

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    They are an awesome book; to this day the only site I can say that I truly regret not playing with any more. They gave me the boot in early 2007 after I had a ridiculous run on them, but it was done very professionally and politely. My entire balance, at the time a significant amount, was transferred to Neteller within 10 minutes of my account being closed.....
    WOW! Was it over 50k?

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Tony runs a fair operation...some of you guys purposely try to push him over the edge

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13652

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    WOW! Was it over 50k?
    Vodka, it was about $35,000 in a very brief timespan. Back then I was doing a ton of arbing and pouncing on opening numbers and slow-moving lines, so I'm pretty sure I just wore out my welcome.

But like I said, they were good about it but I still miss their variety of wagering options, that's for damn sure.....

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

"Tony: as i tell everyone else, "win 10-50k, and we'll see i you get limited"

Well I may have won $10k but certainly it would have been a long way short of $50k and found myself with limits so low that it wasn't worth my continuing to play there.

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Vodka, it was about $35,000 in a very brief timespan. Back then I was doing a ton of arbing and pouncing on opening numbers and slow-moving lines, so I'm pretty sure I just wore out my welcome. But like I said, they were good about it but I still miss their variety of wagering options, that's for damn sure.....
    Is there anyway you can get back in? If you chat with Tony himself would he bring you back?

Oh and if you do chat with him can you post the chat here? I'd be curious to see what he tells you.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    "Tony: as i tell everyone else, "win 10-50k, and we'll see i you get limited"

Well I may have won $10k but certainly it would have been a long way short of $50k and found myself with limits so low that it wasn't worth my continuing to play there.

http://www.fantasygamblingwinnings.c...o::lmao::lmao:

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jax has the sexiest voice of any customer service rep at any book. Thats reason enough to play there.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

It was better when Tony did his dealings over the phone. We went at it over the phone a few times but I can say Tony made it right, maybe not like I wanted it but fair. When he moved to the live chat for everything our conversations were more tame. jax is correct, if you piss of Tony he can do things to really take the fun out of 5Dimes.

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Great book....been there for years and never had a problem. Can't beat the +10% racebook anywhere.