cheddar327
    cheddar327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

another betonline tread

i made my initial deposit via person to person to BOL last month. last night i requested my first payout of $2500 to be sent person to person. this morning i received an email response:

Thank you for your email regarding your payout request.

Upon reviewing your request I see that you made a deposit via CC. For security purposes we will require the following documentation prior to processing your withdrawal:

· Valid photographic identification
    · A utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months which confirms the address you have registered to your BOL account

For the quickest response please scan and send them by replying to this email. Alternatively you may fax them, including your BetOnline account number to 1-800-452-4701

I am pleased to tell you that your payout has been submitted for processing, but at this moment ** is experiencing some struggling due to availability with payouts amounts over $800.00, I understand that you want to pick up your funds soon, but we are letting you know this in case of a delay on the transaction of your funds .

i called BOL to tell them that my initial deposit was via cash person to person....NOT VIA CC. luckily, i still had the paperwork from when i sent the money and i used it for verifying the deposit. however, i was still asked to send documentation. so i went ahead and emailed a scan of my driver's license and a copy of my phone bill, and requested a payout in the amount of ONLY $800 so that there would be no delay. i called back to ask when should i be able to pick up the money. they told me it would be processed on monday....today is thursday

it just seems like they are making it harder to get your money.

Zach_Da_Muppet
    Zach_Da_Muppet's Avatar Become A Pro!

something shady is definitely going on there in my opinion. I am going through some ridiculous bullshit with them now

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Cheddar,

Two business days to get your funds is still pretty good. I realize anything more than thirty minutes makes some players go into conniptions, because it's so quick depositing funds; however when US players can't use NT or MB thanks to Uncle Sam, well then waiting is unavoidable.

Sending your docs is necessary most places. Even though you didn't deposit with plastic, it helps protect the book against multi-account fraud which is unfortunately prevalent.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Signed up with BOL a couple of months, but did not deposit right away. They sent me an e-mail to offer me a special deposit bonus, and I sent them one back telling them I would be deposting as soon as the exhibiton season started. Then they starting sending me e-mails to an address I did not give them(Do not who sold them this). After that happened, I clicked on the link for no more solicitations, and went a different direction. They might be a good book, but their aggressive marketing turned me off.

cheddar327

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Cheddar,

Two business days to get your funds is still pretty good. I realize anything more than thirty minutes makes some players go into conniptions, because it's so quick depositing funds; however when US players can't use NT or MB thanks to Uncle Sam, well then waiting is unavoidable.

Sending your docs is necessary most places. Even though you didn't deposit with plastic, it helps protect the book against multi-account fraud which is unfortunately prevalent.
    thanks lou,

i'm just a little worried. so far my experience with BOL has been good. i like their website. they have great lines for baseball. i think it's easy to use. i also enjoy playing in their poker room (small stakes). but if i run into problems with payouts, i will not be playing there for football.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

the new beted

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

played with them a few times for small amounts to try it.
    the poker room was pretty cool
    the site/layout was OK
    then there started being a new thread every day on average about payout issues, $200+ fees for a book to book transfer to 5Dimes, etc.

I don't want to get my pickle tickled when I request a payout.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by Zach_Da_Muppet View Post
    something shady is definitely going on there in my opinion. I am going through some ridiculous bullshit with them now

There CS was last year but they dont have a clue now
    SBR allways will stick up for there sponsors

PokerAndSports
    PokerAndSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

why the fukkkkkkkk are there so many payout problems with them??????

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

there un professional

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Total BS. They are so shady. You deposited p2p and they made you send a utility bill to w/d?
    This book is a joke.

Cheddar, w/d all your funds from there as soon as possible.

Play at 5D and you'll be paid the next day....minus all the documentation

cheddar327

just wanted everyone to know that i have received my first payout of $2500 via person to person from betonline (fee $241). like i said earlier, my experience with them has been good. i was just a bit worried because a few others were experiencing some problems. thanks JT and the betonline payout team.

cheddar327

received a 2nd payout of $800 via the other the person to person method in 8.5 hours (fee $80). I have to say their payout team has done a great job. if it weren't for the fees, i'd probably have most of my money here.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Another "Tread"..

By the way their payout fees are like 10% way too much

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Ridiculous payout fees.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

If one didn't know better, one would think Lou was paid by bet online....

PokerAndSports
    PokerAndSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

ridiculous

stay away

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar327 View Post
    if it weren't for the fees, i'd probably have most of my money here.
    We've significantly improved our payout options (checks and bankwires in under seven days, one free payout per month) and fees--but are still working on getting those "person to person" fees down.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

just wanted everyone to know that i have received my first payout of $2500 via person to person from betonline (fee $241). like i said earlier, my experience with them has been good. i was just a bit worried because a few others were experiencing some problems. thanks JT and the betonline payout team.
    received a 2nd payout of $800 via the other the person to person method in 8.5 hours (fee $80). I have to say their payout team has done a great job. if it weren't for the fees, i'd probably have most of my money here.
    Wow Cheddar, never heard someone so excited to give away money. You paid $341 to w/d $3300 of your own money. (10% loss) They've beaten you down so bad and lowered your expectations so much that now you're like a pig in shit anytime they do you the honor of giving you any of your money. Can I be your bookie? I'll only charge you 20 cent lines

YOU (not so smart)

$3300 w/d = $341 down the drain + time wasted posting to get action + aggravation suffered =

ME (smart)

w/d last week 5Dimes
    $925 w/u = $30 fee had money next morning. Totally painless =
    $2100 check = FREE had Fedexed in 2 days. Totally painless =