Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    You remind of of the guilty man in court that rants and raves on his way out of the room to his cell. You have no argument, you make no sense at all and you are not making any points. I know now the best conversation to be had with you is no conversation at all. It's OK to be wrong sometimes Hareeba! You just need to learn how to accept it.
    You'd know of course!
    Let me remind you - you said my post was rendered invalid by your comment

Then later you confessed you didn't know which made that statement nonsense

You said I denied 'white label' - dead wrong - and you can't prove otherwise

What part of what I've said anywhere is wrong?

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Exactly what you said is wrong, you say you aren't saying something that you in fact said! It's like you are drunk 24/7 cause you don't even know your own words.

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by potless View Post
    I wish their site was back up and running like Hareeba promised -
    LoL you won't hear the end of it now, you just pulled the trigger on a drunken teenager!

boar
    boar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This is a fascinating test case for the Australian Industry.

According to the ACT govt's regulations all client money should
    be held in a segregated bank acct and placed there by the
    end of the following day.

This regulation was always rigorously enforced. It is one the main
    reasons punters trusted the Australian Industry.

This article in Melbourne's leading tabloid :

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...-1226123185392

I think the comments by Greg Jones are mind boggling :

One punter alone is understood to be owed $110,000. ACT Racing and Gaming Commission CEO Greg Jones said there was no guarantee beyond the $250,000 bond amount "and nor should there be".
    "They are a private company," he said.

The issue is not the bond but whether the commission's regulators monitored the segregated client
    account. If the funds in that account do not match the money owed to customers ( as seems likely)
    would the ACT be liable for those funds or could they be sued in court for not regulating the business in an acceptable manner ?

brettels

Its the difference between a license in ACT and NT. Obviously the only reliable books are registered under an NT gaming license. Stricter rules to follow, always have to have more money than what players have in there accounts. This issue has its own thread now.

In response to the OP yes sportsbet is reliable.

brettels

So smart aren't you hareeba! ??? bet247 clients shifted off to tomwaterhouse.com!!! so, who was lying? didn't you say they were re opening!!! what a moron!

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Hareeba! is just one of those know-it-all, arrogant posters when in actual fact he knows nothing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brettels

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Hareeba! is just one of those know-it-all, arrogant posters when in actual fact he knows nothing.
    Look who's arrogant!

Precisely what is it that I "know nothing" about and which you have taken exception to?

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Look who's arrogant! Precisely what is it that I "know nothing" about and which you have taken exception to?
    I don't know what it is, because I used to find your posts good value, but now you seem to be bitter and can't admit when your wrong and you tout some sort of arrogance, I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this?

Hareeba!

I don't know what it is, because I used to find your posts good value, but now you seem to be bitter and can't admit when your wrong and you tout some sort of arrogance, I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this?
    There are a number of posters on here who appear to exist for no other purpose but to taunt and denigrate me. Yes I guess in response to those I have become somewhat bitter.

These characters are forever attributing statements to me which I've never made; calling me a liar etc. yet when called upon to prove their points always fail to answer appropriately.

You are saying I can't admit to being wrong? But I asked you to tell me what it was that I "knew nothing about" but you too have failed to do so.

Show me where I'm wrong and I'll admit it.

tommygun

bet247 site is down MATE.

Hareeba!

bet247 site is down MATE.
    Is that your response to my request to show me where I am wrong?

It's taken you 4 days to discover what we all know?

Have I said it was up?

brettels

Bet247 is owned quite separately to SportsAlive and they are still in business. Their website is expected to be up and running by tomorrow if not later today.
    False, misleading information hareeba! Yet you still are convinced you didn't give false information and accusing me of being the liar. Do you think this quote of yours is fact or in fact a lie?

Hareeba!

False, misleading information hareeba! Yet you still are convinced you didn't give false information and accusing me of being the liar. Do you think this quote of yours is fact or in fact a lie?
    Can you really be so f***ing stupid?

I did not lie when in good faith I posted information received first hand from Bet247 which I believed might be of interest to people here and you carry on with a whole heap of crap ever since.

That information confirmed what I'd been told from another source some years ago that they were a separate entity to Sports Alive and you disputed that. If they were same entity my funds wouldn't be coming available any time soon.

The fact that 247 did not go ahead and re-launch their website doesn't make me a liar. And further I have no reason to believe I was being lied to. Things change in the business world for various legitimate reasons.

Yes you did lie when you told me I had said they weren't "white label".

tommygun

Is that your response to my request to show me where I am wrong? It's taken you 4 days to discover what we all know? Have I said it was up?
    if you don't know where you've gone wrong you are an idiot. I was letting you work it out for yourself old man.

Hareeba!

if you don't know where you've gone wrong you are an idiot. I was letting you work it out for yourself old man.
    Despite several requests you have failed miserably to demonstrate that I have been "wrong"

I expect that the silent majority having read these threads can see that to be the case.

brettels

Geez, its like talking to an illegal immigrant who doesn't know how to speak english.

tommygun

Despite several requests you have failed miserably to demonstrate that I have been "wrong" I expect that the silent majority having read these threads can see that to be the case.
    please go back through and read your posts and get back to me.

Hareeba!

please go back through and read your posts and get back to me.
    No need.
    I can read and fully comprehend them.
    I still await you (or any of the other hit and run cowards) pointing out specifically with a logical argument what it was which I said which you are claiming was "wrong".

tommygun

don't you find it strange, how everyone points out you are wrong, not only in this thread but in a lot of your posts?

Hareeba!

don't you find it strange, how everyone points out you are wrong, not only in this thread but in a lot of your posts?
    everyone?
    LOL
    yet another lie

what I do find strange is the few hit and run cowards who appear to exist here primarily to post disparaging stuff and NEVER EVER EVER EVER provide reasoned arguments for their position or evidence to support what they claim I've said or lies I've told.

brettels

FFS! You are getting dumber by the second hareeba! If you were told your username at SBR is Hareeba! you would claim that is a lie too. Find another site where people like bullshit talk that you provide!

Hareeba!

FFS! You are getting dumber by the second hareeba! If you were told your username at SBR is Hareeba! you would claim that is a lie too. Find another site where people like bullshit talk that you provide!
    meanwhile I'm still waiting for you to post a reasoned argument to support your statements

tommygun

everyone? LOL yet another lie what I do find strange is the few hit and run cowards who appear to exist here primarily to post disparaging stuff and NEVER EVER EVER EVER provide reasoned arguments for their position or evidence to support what they claim I've said or lies I've told.
    No it wasn't a lie hareeba! it may have been exaggerated but a lot of people then. I've seen in numerous other threads. Real winner around here hey

Hareeba!

No it wasn't a lie hareeba! it may have been exaggerated but a lot of people then. I've seen in numerous other threads. Real winner around here hey
    still failing to support your statements with any reasoned argument I see.
    any chance that you could possibly stick to the topic rather than continually introducing irrelevances?
    oh, and btw, since your last post in here I've read at least a couple of other threads where my posts have been acknowledged as being right on the mark

tommygun

still failing to support your statements with any reasoned argument I see. any chance that you could possibly stick to the topic rather than continually introducing irrelevances? oh, and btw, since your last post in here I've read at least a couple of other threads where my posts have been acknowledged as being right on the mark
    right on the mark? thats lies! (your form of defence)

it's ok mate, we can all admit we are wrong in our lives every now and then.

Hareeba!

right on the mark? thats lies! (your form of defence)

it's ok mate, we can all admit we are wrong in our lives every now and then.
    I still don't see any reasoned argument to support your statements.

It's okay mate, I know it's just not possible so how about simply admitting it.

tommygun

still failing to support your statements with any reasoned argument I see. any chance that you could possibly stick to the topic rather than continually introducing irrelevances? oh, and btw, since your last post in here I've read at least a couple of other threads where my posts have been acknowledged as being right on the mark
    you say stick to the topic, yet you are being a hypocrite.?

I'm going to send you a gold star for being right in that other thread, but I don't think I will believe it as I haven't seen it.

Hareeba!

you say stick to the topic, yet you are being a hypocrite.?

I'm going to send you a gold star for being right in that other thread, but I don't think I will believe it as I haven't seen it.
    simply responses to your garbage, I don't give a F what you've seen or not

the issue remains that you continually fail dismally to support your claims in this thread

tommygun

simply responses to your garbage, I don't give a F what you've seen or not the issue remains that you continually fail dismally to support your claims in this thread
    this issue still stands that you don't have a clue, and your a liar!

Hareeba!

this issue still stands that you don't have a clue, and your a liar!
    Moderators please!

Posters making accusations should be held accountable for them.

This jerk (and others) has been asked numerous times to justify his accusations with evidence or an intelligent argument to support them and has failed dismally.

brettels

It has been proven hareeba! It is you who can not justify any accusations, if you want to call the mods into it then all I ask is they read everything from page 1 to see why people react the way they do to this fool!

Hareeba!

It has been proven hareeba! It is you who can not justify any accusations, if you want to call the mods into it then all I ask is they read everything from page 1 to see why people react the way they do to this fool!
    What has been proven?

Moderators please make these guys prove what they claim or bar them.

brettels

Hareeba! it has been proven, why would it have to be repeated. get over it even if you can't admit you are wrong.

Hareeba!

Hareeba! it has been proven, why would it have to be repeated. get over it even if you can't admit you are wrong.

what is it?

where?

If someone can explain logically and convincingly anything I've done which is wrong, I shall admit it.

First 123 Last