Kelloggs
    Fancy a sausage, russia ?
    Kelloggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3393

Eurobet kicked me out

Apparently they do like it when people are picking the games where they have the highest odds on the marked, and they can not even admit to it.

-----------

Dear EuroBet Client,

I am writing to inform you that your account with Eurobet has been closed. As of now, no further bets can be accepted and any recorded in error will be declared void, win or lose. This decision has been taken purely for commercial reasons.

In the event of you placing a bet indirectly with Eurobet in the future, we will reserve the right to void your bet.

Any funds currently in your balance have now been sent back to your registered card. Any outstanding Ante Post bets will be settled upon their maturity and any subsequent funds won will be sent back to your registered card.

------------
    Hi,

why have you closed my account ?

-------------
    Thank you for your message.

Please be informed that your account has been closed due to a decision that has been taken by our Trading Department.

------------
    Hi,

I would still like to know the reason. I can not see what I have done wrong and you have not earlier given me any warning what so ever.

------------
    Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that our Trading Department made the decision to close your account, this is purely for commercial reasons. I kindly refer you to our terms and conditions:

6.2 We reserve the right to close a Customer's account at any time.
    -------------

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Same spineless wonders as Sisterbook Coral. They might as well close my A/C can hardly get £1 down with them now LOL

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

My account was closed too.

NuNo
    NuNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

mine was closed long ago, sadly, good odds

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

All the Euro books do this sooner or later.
    And unfortunately the same disease has now spread to Australia as the Euro bookies continue to buy up the Aussies.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    All the Euro books do this sooner or later. And unfortunately the same disease has now spread to Australia as the Euro bookies continue to buy up the Aussies.
    which aussie books?