hondo5
    hondo5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 874

Betonline person to person problems..

I have been with BetOnline for a year or so now and not had any problems up to this point. However this last week on Friday I requested a person to person withdraw. It was not processed. Then I called in on Monday to request the same withdraw again. Told it would be processed in 12-36 hours. The time passed and once again nothing happened. Attempted live chat the next day and was told I had to email the request. Did so as requested and received an email back telling me I had to choose ** or **. Emailed back saying I needed ** since the amount was $2,500. Told it would be processed today. Time passed and nothing. Called in and they told me it would be processed by Monday at noon. Why do I feel like Monday is going to come and they are going to give me another Bshiit excuse for not being able to pay me?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They will pay.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

i withdrew some money with ** it took 2 days but i got the money no problem they will pay you

_zofo_
    _zofo_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I have withdrawn once there with no problems. However it was about 2 months ago.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    They will pay.
    You need to stop using this as an excuse, a B+ rated book should not have such difficulties meeting the listed timeframe of payouts on their site especially when the rest of the industry is delivering payouts in 1/4 of the time as BetOnline.

A bird in the hand is worth more than in the bush my friend and my money in my hand is worth more than in their pockets especially for those who are able to invest their money for + returns.

hondo5
    hondo5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 874

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I was more concerned about them delaying so they can get away with not paying. I do feel that they need to honor the timeframe given however.After reading through the forums I agree that this book is probably rated to high. Customer service has been bad in general lately.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    You need to stop using this as an excuse, a B+ rated book should not have such difficulties meeting the listed timeframe of payouts on their site especially when the rest of the industry is delivering payouts in 1/4 of the time as BetOnline.

A bird in the hand is worth more than in the bush my friend and my money in my hand is worth more than in their pockets especially for those who are able to invest their money for + returns.
    I didn't rate them SBR did and i do believe they are a B+ in my eyes. If i have to wait for a free payout then i will for them or if i ever needed it with 3days then i will pay for it, all i know is the bonus plan plus all the incentives is well worth it and not to mention the good lines, i really don't think thats an excuse man. If u can't wait then don't use them guys if u don't care like me then u will definately have good use for them.
    Oh with the better lines that they have than most other places if u have to pay for a payout it pays for itself and some.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I didn't rate them SBR did and i do believe they are a B+ in my eyes. If i have to wait for a free payout then i will for them or if i ever needed it with 3days then i will pay for it, all i know is the bonus plan plus all the incentives is well worth it and not to mention the good lines, i really don't think thats an excuse man. If u can't wait then don't use them guys if u don't care like me then u will definately have good use for them. Oh with the better lines that they have than most other places if u have to pay for a payout it pays for itself and some.
    better lines dont mean squat if they dont pay

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    better lines dont mean squat if they dont pay
    But thats the thing they do just not as fast as most for the free payout and they charge a good fee for certain faster methods.

cheddar327
    cheddar327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hondo5, just wondering if you received your money. i just completed my rollover requirement and will probably request my first payout with them.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar327 View Post
    hondo5, just wondering if you received your money. i just completed my rollover requirement and will probably request my first payout with them.
    Then do it i just recieved 1 in a day.

cheddar327

emailed them my payout request tonight......the countdown begins

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

legions u moron...............hondo is doing a person to person payout........and is paying big money and not getting it..................

cheddar327

got my payout today.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

good how about Hondo??