Mike Mcdermot
    Mike Mcdermot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Random Thoughts on This Forum

I have had a 5d acct for over a year now and have always gotten paid promptly never any problems what so ever. I love this place and not sure what all the fuss is all of the time.

Next thought. Can you open up a UPS P.O. box in Canada and use that address for The Greek or any of the other books that won't accept U.S. players for cashing out purposes? Now your going to ask why would this guy do that if he is so happy with 5d. The writing is on the wall. U.S. players will get screwed by offshores someday it might not be tomorrow but the end is near if some legislation doesn't stop it.

Next thought. Maybe I should move to vegas but it would be easier if I had some kind of runner. Do these actually exist?

I know I may get bashed or slammed but I don't care. I just can't stand the thought of part of my yearly income getting taken away. Any and all help is appreciated.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mcdermot View Post
    I have had a 5d acct for over a year now and have always gotten paid promptly never any problems what so ever. I love this place and not sure what all the fuss is all of the time. Next thought. Can you open up a UPS P.O. box in Canada and use that address for The Greek or any of the other books that won't accept U.S. players for cashing out purposes? Now your going to ask why would this guy do that if he is so happy with 5d. The writing is on the wall. U.S. players will get screwed by offshores someday it might not be tomorrow but the end is near if some legislation doesn't stop it. Next thought. Maybe I should move to vegas but it would be easier if I had some kind of runner. Do these actually exist? I know I may get bashed or slammed but I don't care. I just can't stand the thought of part of my yearly income getting taken away. Any and all help is appreciated.

Books have already thought of the above idea. You better hope you can get a utility bill or something else to that address. Books now want RESIDENCY proof and not just some generic address. Also as soon as you log in with a US IP address...goodbye! If you are a big enough player get a cheap apartment in Canada or move to Vegas.