sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Pregame.com really had potential, but.....

It's just too bad.....they have a lot of losing cappers but give out some great information.....the problem is there are too many cover ups and cliche promotion that make them all look dishonest, which isn't necessarily true...

For instance, i've bought gil alexander's package a few times....this is because i think he has a good podcast and seemed honest....with his record he is very honest....even when he got down 50 units he kept an honest record every day.....the problem is when he got back to minus units, he starts talking like he's up overall....hey, i get that you need new customers but the only way you'll get long term customers is if you are honest....

So i try to call him out on his forum page.....and (unlike here) they screen all posts and blocked mine....it's one thing to promote with only partial facts, but intentionally taking steps to ensure your own customer's can't respond is classless.....i would have kept buying packages if they let me post.....it wasn't like my post was mean, i was just pointint out what the facts were on the numbers.... i only wonder what else has been
    blocked....

It's just too bad because i love what they are doing with the radio and podcasts.....guys like vegas runner are frustrating because i like his information to use with others....i like that he is on twitter and doing podcats hourly....but why would i buy his picks when he's both losing and dishonest about it....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They scam, they scam, they scam.

But they truly are not different thanv any other industry, when it comes to surpressing info/negative press.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whore shit site

inaccurate info

waste of time

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whore shit site inaccurate info waste of time

sunzal

I just don't feel like as a whole they are as bad as many others.....i feel like there are somehonest cappers hidden there....they just get pushed aside by the "whores"

The part i disagree with is that then information is useless.....i actually feel it's one of the better sites for certain information....

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just give jj all your points and he will give you picks

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

That Vegas Runner dude actually bets on the fights. Not really sure about any other sports.
    I'm pretty sure that he put $500 on Agbeko in the Agbeko/Mares fight.

That fact that he actually bets makes the dude way more respectable than 90% of these scam artists. Teddy covers probably has not made a bet in 5+ years and people still listen to that guy

i4jelway7
    i4jelway7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

I use to buy some plays from there & for some reason I've never been able to post on the forums, I've sent numerous emails to them to ask why I couldn't post on forums, the emails went unanswered, so needless to say I will not be buying any more plays from them

sunzal

let's keep this thread going.....I bet a lot of the people who use pregame also come here- this is a much more lively forum....and the only way we can get them to change over there is to bring attention to it....

I'm sick of the whole "their all scammers" excuse....we are the consumers of this stuff and we can demand honesty....if we could just find a site that gives us real information, up to date stats, podcasts, radio and up to date line information with it all- I know that place could make money....it's the fact that they all have this street mentality of "marketing myself" in the short run that kills it all....

Why can't these people understand that if they want customers in the long run they need to be honest....no one who has been with them for months and lost money will believe the lies so they are obviously just marketing for short run.....just not a good business plan...

I agree with the fact that Vegas Runner plays his bets- well boxing and UFC, maybe not baseball- I am always a little skeptical of guys like Ferringo over at Docs who literally puts out 50 units a day and plays none of them....

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

their free info - fight, mma videos info as well as daily market analysis from VR is very good.