sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline slow pay

Allow up to 15 business days to receive a check.

After waiting 18 business days for my payout and submitting a complaint to SBR I finally receive a tracking number which states that my check was finally sent on the 17th business day via fedX and I should expect to receive it on the 20th business day (31 days after my request).

BetOnline even refuses to grant me a freeplay for the inconvenience and piss poor customer service I have received the last several days trying to find out what is going on with my money. No excuse with all of the money coming in for football season to take this long to send a check.

Absolutely pathetic that a book can be rated a B+ at SBR when they can not even deliver a fedX check within 20 business days when books like Heritage, BetJamaica, Carib, Legends, and 5Dimes all deliver within 3 business days.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

they payed me i used money gram and had no problem with them

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I wouldn't worry to much about getting your $ and u know that the free way takes a while. U should just expect this as this is the only thing with this company from what ive learned and i wouldn't let it get u down because the pros far outweighs the cons from them.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I wouldn't worry to much about getting your $ and u know that the free way takes a while. U should just expect this as this is the only thing with this company from what ive learned and i wouldn't let it get u down because the pros far outweighs the cons from them.
    I like a lot of things about BOL but this is just pathetic

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

so you already have the check?

so whats the ******* problem?

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I like a lot of things about BOL but this is just pathetic
    I know man but i would rather use them then not and i don't want to pay $250 again to get it in 3days so i don't mind waiting for them, sorry your mad and i hope u get it fast.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    so you already have the check?

so whats the ******* problem?
    No I have a fedX tracking # telling me the check will be here monday August 22nd. Requested the check on July 22nd.

The ******** problem is I don't have the check you fester adams looking fukk.

How the **** do you follow a question with another question that assumes that you knew the answer to the first question?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

there slow checks have been a problem for years (at least 3 years)! it used to claim 10 BUSINESS days, it now says 15 BUSINESS days. and it sometimes (seems like half the time for me) takes longer then what they claim it will. its just too long when other books get this done in 2-3 days

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    No I have a fedX tracking # telling me the check will be here monday August 22nd. Requested the check on July 22nd.

The ******** problem is I don't have the check you fester adams looking fukk.

How the **** do you follow a question with another question that assumes that you knew the answer to the first question?
    Forget about Durito.....thats what happens when an immigrant drops out of high school.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

So lets get this straight... You have the cheque right

Sorry, just wanted to be like The chip man for a sec

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I dont trust any book that makes depositing funds so easy with the current online gambling environment. Not only that but there poker room has all kinds of technical issues/shenanigans.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    I dont trust any book that makes depositing funds so easy with the current online gambling environment. Not only that but there poker room has all kinds of technical issues/shenanigans.
    This is the dumbest post i heard all month. HAHA

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    This is the dumbest post i heard all month. HAHA
    Then you must have missed 95% of the posts on this forum